Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not appropriate to be posting those drunk stories on her public page it gives of such a bad image to her followers. She’s going to wake up soon with some serious regret and all stories will be getting deleted 🤣

Reactions: 3
Honestly I feel so bad for Lucy at the moment. I’ve followed her since 2016 and it’s just crazy to see how much she has changed. She’s been through so much with her mental health and not doing as well as she had hoped in her leaving cert, I think she’s really struggling with where she’s really going in life. I’ve no problem with kneevo, I know she’s a bit of an eejit online but quite smart in that she’s still making huge profit from the drama. However I just don’t think she’s the best influence for Lucy considering her erratic behaviour? Lucy has worked so hard over the years to build a platform with makeup and all that and was so successful (especially considering she’s living in ireland and is so young) with the inglot collaboration, and it seems like she’s completely lost her sense of self with being friends with Niamh and Miriam, starting only fans etc. Just wish she would take a break from social media and focus on herself for a while for her own sake

Reactions: 17
Well she said she’s talking about it on the radio in the morning so I’d imagine she is!
Great morning listening! It’s as if Kneevo wrote her latest stories for her, she’s probably prepping her on what to say tomorrow too!

Reactions: 3
Kneevo probably did write those story’s for her and most definitely gave her a pep talk about speaking publicly about her OF , just before Lucy headed back to the airport after her lovely weeks stay in Turkey with her, whilst the rest of us suffer the effects of others stupidity and actions here at home !!! But don’t worry guys let’s make sure she gets all the pity in the world when she mentions her mental health and uses a sob story to cover up 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Kneevo probably did write those story’s for her and most definitely gave her a pep talk about speaking publicly about her OF , just before Lucy headed back to the airport after her lovely weeks stay in Turkey with her, whilst the rest of us suffer the effects of others stupidity and actions here at home !!! But don’t worry guys let’s make sure she gets all the pity in the world when she mentions her mental health and uses a sob story to cover up 🤬🤬
When was Lucy in turkey? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to her on the radio?
It’s up on spin south west website under ‘trouble thursday’ if you want to listen but she didn’t say much really, just kind of repeated the same point about having boundaries over and over. I’d say she was too nervous to remember some other things she wanted to mention

Reactions: 2
Probably going on 2 weeks since she was over with Kneevo in Turkey , would explain the low profile they had both been keeping. Info like this doesn’t be long spreading around West Limerick !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The sky is pink
Probably going on 2 weeks since she was over with Kneevo in Turkey , would explain the low profile they had both been keeping. Info like this doesn’t be long spreading around West Limerick !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s also off to live in Barcelona soon enough this is the big change she’s referring to in her story’s , yet again another change of scenery for the girl

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s also off to live in Barcelona soon enough this is the big change she’s referring to in her story’s , yet again another change of scenery for the girl
That won’t last long, same story like England I’d say

Where are u pulling all these stories out of? Have to say didnt notice Lucy being unactive for a few days on insta... When was she in Turkey?

Where are u pulling all these stories out of? Have to say didnt notice Lucy being unactive for a few days on insta... When was she in Turkey?
She did mention a while ago she was moving to Barcelona not sure if it was on her stories or a live, although I think she said it was may/June she was going, as soon as she started to do her clear out and give away all her stuff i presumed it was coming sooner!

She did mention a while ago she was moving to Barcelona not sure if it was on her stories or a live, although I think she said it was may/June she was going, as soon as she started to do her clear out and give away all her stuff i presumed it was coming sooner!
Yes she said she was moving and Niamh said she’d pay her first months rent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.