Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cem75

I think a manager or agency would definitely pull her about the ‘body positivity’ stuff she is doing at the moment. I understand she’s being really brave sharing those pictures etc and takes a lot of courage (I could never do something like that), but at the end of the day she is a very slim, attractive young girl. It just makes people feel worse that her hunched over and forcing rolls are their normal body shapes.

She needs to realise that while her heart is 100% in the right place, it’s not really putting out the message she is intending or is as positive for others as she may think it is.

Reactions: 7

Loubelser

You’d have to question how she became so popular on the make up scene..the girl is orange 🍊

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
Lads honestly I was waiting for her to say just joking it’s not my dog 😅😅😅😅
Since she moved she has gotten a tattoo, an eyebrow piercing, a dog, planning to move to a new apt, started language school, started art college, gotten into rows with guys in a subway station. I’m probably missing some things on the list but jeez she is living life to the full 👀 😅
Don’t forget she fell out with her ‘bestie’ Niamh too!

• Haha

Cem75

I’ve seen artists using Ko-fi who at most have an Etsy page for their artwork and a small Instagram following - not someone with nearly 100k followers, brand deals, OF etc. Very strange she has set that up.

Qwerty222

Omg she is actually painful to listen to on her stories with the babbling on and repeating herself 10 million times

Kimmyjoe

I think she needs to realise that her audience is young influential teens & the sexy image is not really appropriate to be pushing to those who don’t yet understand the ramifications of sending nudes etc. I’m well aware that nudes and provocative poses are entirely different but the rape culture & victim blaming culture are very much alive and well here, so for younger viewers who aren’t yet savvy enough to not just copycat it’s not great.
At least if she starts an only fans page, that content would be off her main page.
She shared her audience insights before when people gave out about her talking about a sex toy and I think 70% was aged 18-24 and only something tiny was lower, so her audience isn’t young, not anymore anyway

Cem75

Tbh my first hint that she was drunk was wearing AirPods indoors when she lives alone 😅

• Haha

Demi56

Probably going on 2 weeks since she was over with Kneevo in Turkey , would explain the low profile they had both been keeping. Info like this doesn’t be long spreading around West Limerick !!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Definitely think she has ADHD (only because I see similar traits in her that I see in me😂😂😂). People think is bipolar but she seems to spiral a lot faster than that, impulsive choices like shouting at people in the street, making silly decisions etc
Join the club,recognised it straight away.I buzz with ideas and can start a million things and not finish one!

• Haha

Nolan15

Chatty Member
What’s the story with her making a bed out of pallets? Why has she gone very much into second hand stuff and making things she was never like this before was she 🤨🤔

• Haha

Axxsmile

I knew she was going to speak about it eventually and miraculously be a ‘ mental health advocate ‘
I’ve heard that wasn’t her first attempt either throughout the years.
The girl needs guidance it’s so sad to see, I like what someone said above about sticking to her real friends from where she’s from, she should be around normal girls who don’t care who she is!
That abbey is a dose!!!
I feel sorry for her to be honest. She does suffer with mental health issues the signs are things like not sticking with jobs, falling out of relationships. Like we don’t know what up bringing she had she doesn’t seem to have a relationship with her father and her mother had her young. I also don’t think she is playing the mental health card for followers I think she is trying to make people aware I remember this time last year she just disappeared I knew something was up.
If you suffer with a mental health problem and have overcome it well you should be proud??

You don’t know what kind of effect that could of had on her. I do like following her I think she is lovely as for abbey I think it’s out of boredom. I don’t trust abbey. But I do feel Lucy needs some support and I do like her.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Here stories tonight I don’t know is she drinking or something but she is coming across very knackery, she usually doesn’t come across like that but there’s an accent and a tone to her voice.
Niamh definitely wrote that message to her followers on only fans! I’m sure her Barcelona stint to her bestie was purely a one on one only fans boot camp session 😂
I thought the same.. very different to the Lucy we usually see!

I thought the same.. very different to the Lucy we usually see!
Anyone else think she’s up to something with the whole niamh thing.. it’s all very odd and not adding up, I don’t think Niamh’s with her at all and she prerecorded stories, niamh has never been this quiet, Lucy’s in bed reading on Niamh’s last night and the 2 of them like to party,. Also she pretended she was talking to her earlier and then cut off before she finished.. something fishy!

Last edited:

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She's only like 20,21 so she obviously wants to get drunk and all that which I totally get as I'm her age. I was in Madrid last year and was drinking in a bar with my friends and got my wallet robbed somewhere on the way home (didn't realise til i was in the airport the next morning). My point is that you can really only learn through experience that these massive foreign cities are nothing like a small town in Ireland on a night out. Like in Ireland you'd be grand saying something to men who were catcalling if you had your friends around you, but over there petty crime and larger crimes are much more prevalent so hopefully she woke up this morning realise how potentially dangerous it was to provoke random men in a city like that, not to mention that she was by herself and people wouldn't be as quick to help over there.
That was a complete shit show.. shouting “bastards” numerous times at 3 strange men while loaded drunk on a subway on her own in a foreign country... it was only a few days ago she was talking about how uncomfortable and unsafe she felt around men over there.. fair enough they were whistling/looking at her but fuck it pick your battles.. that was one battle that didn’t need to be fought... people may have different opinions but that’s mine.. she left herself wide open for an attack on herself!

Roso7788

Well she confirmed she’s bi anyway. I find it all very weird ( not her being bi), but this just came all on out of no where all of a sudden. She’s dressing differently and just coming across different. Her and abbey are together anyway as abbey in bed naked with her last night - abbey was topless Lucy wasn’t

Femma

Chatty Member
Mad that people create accounts just to come on and defend their pals. HI ABBY! M
What are you on about " create accounts " you absolute melt ! I have been in tattle a long time.
I know Abbey, not a friend of hers I just know her, . She's been through a lot the last couple of years, and I saw a lot of people saying who do not know her put her down on here and accused her of leading Lucy astray.
So I thought I'd add my two cents. Is that ok? GRAND !

• Haha
  • Heart

Bored001

I know she is only young but she thinks she knows it all & it’s really off putting. She isn’t as intelligent as she thinks she is either. I thought she was laying off the drink?
Honestly she can’t always be classified as being “young” I’m a year older than her and would never act how she does, it baffles me she’s talking absolute shite and is literally repeating herself every five minutes.. she doesn’t come across as intelligent to me at all!