Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Well I mean I’m sure a lot of her followers are young and might look up to her, I just don’t think she needs to promote it like that! Probably hence why it’s now deleted!!

Reactions: 6

Lovelula

VIP Member
Did I miss something?She's signed up to art college for 6 weeks I thought today was just an open day...
Does that mean she's dropped out of the language school..sometimes I think is it ADHD she has.

babynice

what happened with keely?
I only saw one part of it. It was Lucy in her kitchen on a video call with Keely. The video started with Lucy saying I’m not drunk (doesn’t sound like she meant to include it). She was thanking Keely for being on the call with her, and said they would have to go live together again. Keely looked kind of uncomfortable and said of jokingly something like “I don’t know about that Lucy”. Then Lucy started looking at or talking about her cup of tea and Keely hung up (or maybe got disconnected?😂).

• Wow

Left

Chatty Member
If she's doing only fans for the money, it really shows money does not buy happiness, poor girl looks exhausted and miserable

Thisismenow

This is so sad. She was so headstrong & admirable and someone I would like my young nieces to look up to & now I feel the opposite.

Left

Chatty Member
I'm not standing up for Niamh here so please hear me out but some of the comments around self harm attempts are a little annoying. That's the thing with self harm. Sometimes people can mask their emotions so well, sometimes people make a snap decision to do it that isn't premeditated, sometimes it's just a trigger that goes off in a person's head to do it! It's easy to portray yourself as one person online and be feeling completely different behind the scenes. Nobody knows what's going on in a person's head! 😔
Exactly, like attention seeking or not, either way there's something seriously wrong with her that needs to be addressed and she needs to seek help, no completely sane person would make this up.

Repealtheinfluencer

As bad as her routine is now she’ll be completely fucked, she’ll be another kneevo up all night and sleep all day!

€20 a month she’s not selling herself short anyway 🤣 can’t see it lasting very long! Wonder what her family especially grandparents think of this, I doubt she’ll tell them I’d say the rest of her family are disgusted
She is the talk of Askeaton, I feel sorry for her grandparents, they are a well known & liked family in Askeaton

• Haha
  • Wow

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Oh I don't think she does know what she's doing 🙈 I totally agree with you, it's going to completely impact her mental health.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Think in Spain you just have to produce the negative covid test isn't it? And she had that.
The next 10 days is gona make for absolute car crash viewing 😅

Showww365

Eyebrow bar is gone by the looks of her recent stories.

How does Lucy make her money? Can’t be making a whole lot from her socials anymore

Jellybb

VIP Member
I saw her stories, she said she was gona do it but seemed very unsure, and then said maybe she wasn't. And anyway as the above poster said what difference does it make if she does want to do it. It's legal over there. I genuinely don't think that young people do think like that. And any of them that want to try any sort of drugs can get them so easily in school / community so I don't think an influencer is gona make a difference
I’d imagine the weed that you get over there (legally) is a lot safer and purer than the shit you get here anyways🤣 more power to her! I admire her honesty. Good for her ☺

Yes I understand you can get them anywhere but people keep it private and definitely not tell over 85 thousand people. Yes it’s legal over there but she’s telling her followers which are mainly based in Ireland and it’s illegal here. If there’s nothing wrong with sharing it to her audience, why would she delete it!
I’d say she posted about it on insta because it’s a novelty to her. I have posted shot like that when I was in Amsterdam because it’s a bit of a novelty ☺

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Why would you want a puppy as a young single girl living in a city like Barcelona? Who will look after the puppy when she’s at college and when she’s out with her friends. I’m sure she meant well but it’s a big responsibility. I hope she doesn’t decide after to give the puppy away, it would be so unfair to him and wouldn’t look good for her at all.
If she bothers to find a good home for him he'd probably be better off.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Lucy did mention Kneevo would spend all day in bed? Or maybe she's in a fellas apartment somewhere 😅

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d say Niamh is stuck to the bed dying all day. Its all she seems to do in Turkey and it’s hard to break that habit. I don’t see her as someone who has an interest in culture.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
What happened with her and Stephen?
I get the impression she’s a bit of a player when it comes to the boys! She has a new man every few months! Remember she was with one forget his name, they went to Poland together she bought a load of Shite in inglot, spent hundreds then regretted it and made him bring it all back, a few weeks later there was no sign of him and she had a different fella (could’ve been Stephen)!

Left

Chatty Member
How did that not even cross my mind that she could be drunk, she's swaying, slurring and absolutely wetting herself over a very mundane conversation 😂

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Il have to unfollow Lucy because there’s no way I can look at her stories every day and the cruelty that dog is going to be exposed to, yes obviously it’s not direct cruelty but the dog is going to be alone in that small apartment how many hours every single day? Then has to go up and down how many flights of stairs to go to the toilet it’s really irresponsible! She never ever came across as a huge dog lover anyway so I don’t get it at all! Similar to when Louise cooney brought cooper to new York but even then you knew she is obsessed with her dog and even now she brings the dog everywhere but tiny apartments with no gardens are just not good for little doggy’s! Sorry for ranting but it has pissed me off big time!!

On a completely different note does anyone else think she seriously looks like she needs a right scrub lately 😂😂😂
100% on all of it, especially her looking like she needs a scrub! Also I probably shouldn't comment as someone also from Limerick but her accent wreeeecks my head. I can't listen for more than 2 minutes haha.

Everybody

Chatty Member
I’m going to say no, considering she didn’t update us. I don’t think Barcelona is really a city where people would be giving money/IDs back to people either. Silly child
I know. It’s not the local guards station in Limerick, or you join a fb page for lost and found.
She is in Barcelona, her bag was probably one in hundreds that got taken that day. They won’t flutter an eyelid about it being taken.She is a moron because she took 2 days to report it. Like why?
She really needs to wise up