Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Transparency

Chatty Member
This is my first time commenting on any thread on Tattle, but I felt ill watching her live with Ross at 4am last week! Playing Fuck,Marry,Avoid with a 15 year old and talking about sex with him, not appropriate at all
It is indeed disturbing and if you have seen they are all defending their relationship with Ross & says it’s all ok because they are supporting him. No ladies you are using him & you are abusing him. He is a child and you are adults

Reactions: 7

shishi445

I wouldn't even take notice of the buy me a coffee thing except for the fact hardly anyone has a spare few euro to gift someone (not in need of) a coffee these days, especially these influencers who are making more money than ever due to the increase in consumption of online entertainment during the pandemic. Just how tone deaf can you be honestly.

Left

Chatty Member
Maybe someone sent it to her because it was made off the back of Kneevo's thread. I think she is and always was fairly transparent in terms of bloggers. I honestly didn't think she'd get involved in the love island thing with her squeaky clean image.
Squeaky clean image, I don't know about that now 👃

Chocolatefudge

She's so easily led by whoever she is around her style and everything has changed the people she is hanging around with seem a lot older than her
I was just going to say that. She is so easily led. She starts hanging around with a girl with a bar through her nose.... so Lucy gets a bar through her eyebrow 🙈 she is so impulsive it’s frightening

Jsofiack

Lucy is 💯 genuine and not like any of the other shitheads! This girl has her head screwed on and I honestly have not a bad word to say about her 🤘
She was really rude in limerick when I said to my friend omg is that Lucy fitz and Lucy turns around and goes ya it is Lucy fitz is that alright with ya

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I wonder is she bi polar and has come off her medication? She seems very high and very low. Her parents need to step up and say no to her. Yes she wants to travel and who could blame her but I don't think mentally she's in the right place to be away from her support circle this time last year she was only out of residential center for depression and mental health.

Jellybb

VIP Member
She comes across as a lovely young girl but the tan she uses makes her look very dirty or something.

catcat94

It was said here when niamh was going to Spain that something would happen and they would fall out, the only thing I’m thinking is they didn’t want to prove the tattlers right so they let on all was fine 🤣 would you be bothered keeping up the pretence.. it just shows how immature they both are!
I really feel like Niamh went and stayed there to try and use her for something? But no idea what. Lucy said she’s upset so definitely something bad. Wish one of them would spill 😂

Lava91

VIP Member
She knew what she was doing by letting that go viral.. she gained thousands of followers, numerous pages shared her video she got several interviews etc.. it all went in her favour that she didn’t as well as she wanted!
Why did she need to tell everyone her business? It’s so personal, I suppose, everyone knows a lot more then her business now for $3 🤢

Katie2510

I get the impression she’s one of the nicest people though. Like I’ve never seen her be anything other than kind and sweet. I don’t find her fake like some other creators I just think she’s had a hard time with life maybe recently and is finding her way

millie24

I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?
I agree with what you’re saying, I got very sick about 2 months ago and was pretty much bedbound. No exercise at all, so as you can imagine I’ve put on quite a lot of weight as due to the medication I was on my appetite heightened massively. Watching that I found myself wishing I looked the way she looks ‘relaxed’ and all those rolls she complains about... I know none of this is her fault or her responsibility at all don’t get me wrong here please😊 I just wish she realised she’s got a lovely figure, relaxed or not

• Heart

Nolan15

Chatty Member
So she has no fridge, few things need fixing in the house no windows in the bathroom. She always finds something wrong with her new flats etc why move into it if you had no fridge and things needed fixing

shishi445

She's only like 20,21 so she obviously wants to get drunk and all that which I totally get as I'm her age. I was in Madrid last year and was drinking in a bar with my friends and got my wallet robbed somewhere on the way home (didn't realise til i was in the airport the next morning). My point is that you can really only learn through experience that these massive foreign cities are nothing like a small town in Ireland on a night out. Like in Ireland you'd be grand saying something to men who were catcalling if you had your friends around you, but over there petty crime and larger crimes are much more prevalent so hopefully she woke up this morning realise how potentially dangerous it was to provoke random men in a city like that, not to mention that she was by herself and people wouldn't be as quick to help over there.