Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't afford to pay her wifi bills or get phone credit, but decides to get a new dog.. madness! Also her style has completely changed again since she started working in this tattoo parlour

Reactions: 16
She can't afford to pay her wifi bills or get phone credit, but decides to get a new dog.. madness! Also her style has completely changed again since she started working in this tattoo parlour
She morphs into whoever she’s around at the time. I honestly think it’s disgusting that she got another dog when she’s constantly talking about how poor they are and now she admits her Wi-Fi has been cut off. Yet she could buy a new dog

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She morphs into whoever she’s around at the time. I honestly think it’s disgusting that she got another dog when she’s constantly talking about how poor they are and now she admits her Wi-Fi has been cut off. Yet she could buy a new dog
Exactly this,, for me it’s not even the cost of the dog, it’s all the expenses that come with it. Typical luc though totally incapable of any sort of of foresight, planning or thinking ahead.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this,, for me it’s not even the cost of the dog, it’s all the expenses that come with it. Typical luc though totally incapable of any sort of of foresight, planning or thinking ahead.
She’ll be on in 12 weeks tops saying they unfortunately had to give the dog up. That it just wasn’t working out. That it wasn’t settling etc. mark my words

Reactions: 4
Wonder why she is moving apartments? Had the walls in bits with spray paint.

Also any thread suggestions

Reactions: 3
Think she said a while ago she wanted to leave that apartment behind and kinda start afresh or something along those lines. Maybe that apartment is just reminding her of being sad after losing the baby so she feels the need to get away from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She said in one story she didn't like that part of Barcelona anymore because of the noise .
Theres a lot in this thread for anyone bothered to read it.
Best thing she could do is move home to her mam and have a period of stability and reflection after such a traumatic loss. But how could she have looked after a child when she can hardly look after herself lately.
Think she said a while ago she wanted to leave that apartment behind and kinda start afresh or something along those lines. Maybe that apartment is just reminding her of being sad after losing the baby so she feels the need to get away from it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I

Reactions: 9
Also they said the apartment was too big think it's 3 bed. Plus if they aren't earning as much it would be cheaper for a small apartment

Wonder why she is moving apartments? Had the walls in bits with spray paint.

Also any thread suggestions
Her latest stories are a good indication as to one of the reasons, her poor leg 🤢

Reactions: 8
Her latest stories are a good indication as to one of the reasons, her poor leg 🤢
Just seen😧😧😧 why can’t people just keep their dog on a leash no matter how trained you think they are. All it takes is a split second

Reactions: 15
Its shocking and so wrong what happened to her and the neighbours dog from what you can see it looks horrific 😢 I remember her talking about that dog a few times
Cant understand owners who don't keep dogs on leads
I live off my last nerve every time i go to.the local park with my dog (he has never been off lead ) I'm always looking over my shoulder
I think dog owners who let dogs off leads are irresponsible and have no consideration for dog walkers who walk on lead

I wonder what will happen with that dog now it's clearly very dangerous

Reactions: 26
The owner is liable for any damage the dog does. I read the Spanish law on it, so the owner will have to pay Lucy's hospital expenses or if she decides to sue them which she should because that bite looks like its going to leave a horrible scar

Reactions: 18
The owner is liable for any damage the dog does. I read the Spanish law on it, so the owner will have to pay Lucy's hospital expenses or if she decides to sue them which she should because that bite looks like its going to leave a horrible scar
It's horrific looking 😢 imagine the panic and shock that would go through your system very much doubt she can fly Thursday

Reactions: 11
It's horrific looking 😢 imagine the panic and shock that would go through your system very much doubt she can fly Thursday
Dog needs to be put to sleep. Plain and simple. If that dog attacked a small child, the child would now be dead. A very gruesome death too. I NEVER think putting a dog down is a good option but that’s a serious bite, he didn’t nip her, he literally tore a chunk off her leg. How this imbecile of an owner goes on with their life as if the dog is grand is a mystery to me. He’s clearly very dangerous.

Reactions: 25
Just saw the uncensored video of it, hard to even look at it, I can’t imagine the fright she got!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.