Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard her mention that dog before. Isn't there a block button you can hit to ignore me. Unless you're Lucy's mom like I assume you are
Would you ever grow up. This is one thing that drives me mad on tattle if you disagree with someone they automatically think you're that person or family member? Wouldn't possibly have anything to do with your tone and attitude could it and the fact you're quiet bitchy? Nope I have to be Lucy's mam

Reactions: 17
And as for being scarred for life what about all those manky tattoos she has.. she's already scarred for life willingly.
Surely you can’t be trying to compare tattoos which she picked out, paid for and clearly likes, to the scar she will have from a vicious attack?

Reactions: 14
Hopefully there is no infection in the wound.. she is saying the leg is sore.
I would imagine the good mood she was in might have been shock and adrenaline now comes the pain and severity of the bite
I can't get over the size of it
If she makes the flight home it might be no harm to get checked out here too
God love her

Reactions: 12
I burnt my leg a few weeks ago with a hair curler, no blood was drawn but only a blister. To say the pain was awhful. Couldn’t wear tight trousers or get hot showers. And it wasn’t even the size of a coin. I honestly can’t imagine what she’s going through. How would they have sealed it? Skin graph? God help her

Reactions: 5
I burnt my leg a few weeks ago with a hair curler, no blood was drawn but only a blister. To say the pain was awhful. Couldn’t wear tight trousers or get hot showers. And it wasn’t even the size of a coin. I honestly can’t imagine what she’s going through. How would they have sealed it? Skin graph? God help her
Wondered the same actually.. It looks to big for stitches but im no medical professional

Jesus Christ… poor Lucy! I’m in shock after seeing it… I hope she will be ok. Was the dog immediately put down??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank god they were able to stitch that leg back up, she's extremely lucky. Course that woman is going to put up a fight over the dog because she's said before to Lucy that the dog wasn't viscous when he has been to Lucy and Bruno
---
Thank god they were able to stitch that leg back up, she's extremely lucky. Course that woman is going to put up a fight over the dog because she's said before to Lucy that the dog wasn't vicious when he has been to Lucy and Bruno

Surely if she’s taking the dog owner to court , she’d have stayed put in Barcelona, played the card of not being able to fly home for work etc 🤔

Reactions: 4
Surely if she’s taking the dog owner to court , she’d have stayed put in Barcelona, played the card of not being able to fly home for work etc 🤔
Tbf, the damage done to her leg will still be a pretty big scar and that will speak for itself 🫣 the dog owner needs to face consequences for it regardless of what Lucy does now

Reactions: 10
The cheek of that woman to bring the dog back in to the apartment building. I'd have complained the dog and owner to the landlord. It's putting other tenants at risk

Reactions: 15
God love her you can hear the fear in her voice talking about the dog below her.

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for her, she's taken the whole situation so well. I really hope her leg heals well bless her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.