Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Jesus that uncensored image. I just thought maybe a little nip. My god. She was blessed she didn’t loose the leg. Imagine it was a small child or even Bruno who was attacked. They wouldn’t have survived !

Reactions: 15
Poor Lucy. What a horrible thing to happen after everything she has gone through. She was lucky her own dogs weren’t killed. The owner should be ashamed of themselves, and the dog should be put down.

Reactions: 14
Oh it’s so awful. Surely that will take a very long time to heal. Poor Lucy.

Reactions: 4
Dog needs to be put to sleep. Plain and simple. If that dog attacked a small child, the child would now be dead. A very gruesome death too. I NEVER think putting a dog down is a good option but that’s a serious bite, he didn’t nip her, he literally tore a chunk off her leg. How this imbecile of an owner goes on with their life as if the dog is grand is a mystery to me. He’s clearly very dangerous.
It doesn't bare thinking about what might have happened if that was her face rather dog would have tore half it clean off
That dog is a real danger hopefully the police are involved
You would never get over the shock.of something like that it's horrific hopefly she follows what the hospital told her to do and looks after the wound

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus that’s shocking - that’s some shock to the system id say for her - you would get some fright - she seems very calm bless her

Reactions: 6
I hope it she dosent have any issues with healing and that she dosent go tatooing around it with a needle for fear of infection.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same myself. He’d be put to sleep if it happened here. And rightly so that’s an awful injury she got.

Reactions: 11
Well she seems to be handling it all pretty well in her stories judging by her smiles . Amazingly The dog seems to live underneath apartment from the picture she posted so it makes you wonder...... .

And as for being scarred for life what about all those manky tattoos she has.. she's already scarred for life willingly.
Don't forget Fairy queen : scars are cool
I'm sorry now but that's not one bit funny she's going to be scarred for life that's nothing to be making light of. You always come for Lucy but this is not the time

Well she seems to be handling it all pretty well in her stories judging by her smiles . Amazingly The dog seems to live underneath apartment from the picture she posted so it makes you wonder...... .

And as for being scarred for life what about all those manky tattoos she has.. she's already scarred for life willingly.
She has already said many times before about the dog and she said on her story that it was the neighbours dog. You might not like her tattoos but Lucy does and that's what matters. Also tattoos can be removed a deep scar like that will not. Why do you always have to be nasty and take things too far?

Reactions: 23
She has already said many times before about the dog and she said on her story that it was the neighbours dog. You might not like her tattoos but Lucy does and that's what matters. Also tattoos can be removed a deep scar like that will not. Why do you always have to be nasty and take things too far?
Never heard her mention that dog before. Isn't there a block button you can hit to ignore me. Unless you're Lucy's mom like I assume you are

That is a serious wound, she really needs to take this more seriously. She’s in for a lifetime of issues with that wound. Muscle, nerve, ligament damage. Probably skin grafts. And hopefully it won’t become infected or necrotic, she could loose her leg. Poor girl

Reactions: 9

You sound like a bit of a c*nt tbh like this isn’t a rave thread but you need to chill
---

If she was on her story roaring crying you’d be calling her an attention seeker as well lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course she’s gonna come across as “chill” about it. In the grand scheme of things she’s been through in the last six months, this is “fairly” tame. God love her though. Hopefully it hasn’t caused too much damage to her nerves or muscles

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.