Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart 💔 god love Lucy what a tragic thing to have to go through at such a young age 💔 I really hope she will be okay and she has the support around her that she needs❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely heartbroken for her, she seemed to be taking the situation like a champ. And she had seemed so truly happy the past few months,even before being pregnant. Was really hoping for a miracle for her. What a horrible thing to experience at a young age.

Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for her. It's so brave of her to share it on social media, because it's such a difficult and personal thing to experience. I hope she's gonna be okay and her boyfriend too 😥

Reactions: 14
Oh Lucy I’m so sorry for you and Dylan. So dignified all week with her posting too. Thank god her mam is there too. Thinking of her and her respectful way of sharing this past week. Sarah Burke could learn a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God love the both of them. The way she shared her story was so honest no dramatics, and to me it shows her time away in therapy has really stood to her and she has and will use the coping techniques she has been shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the need to include onlyfans .. when was she promoting that last .. was a phase that lasted a month
I agree that it's totally irrelevant to her situation and doesn't represent her now. Though I'll add that she's not ashamed of her time on Onlyfans and was always very open about it. It was a big enough portion of her life for a while and she did do interviews about it. I remember her saying that it was her main source of income and she had been on it for definitely over a year. She only stopped earlier this year I'd say, going by what I saw on her twitter.

Reactions: 4
Might seem like the biggest jerk in the world but would taking the morning after pill while she was unknowingly pregnant of effected anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Might seem like the biggest jerk in the world but would taking the morning after pill while she was unknowingly pregnant of effected anything?
Doubtful. Morning after pill delays ovulation that’s all it does

Reactions: 3
No. She said herself that the hospital told her it was probably caused by the fact that she had to have a placenta biopsy(known as a CVS test).

Reactions: 9
Such a heartbreaking thing to go through. I've always thought making women go through labour as barbaric in this day and age. I'm as tough as old boots but I'm sure that would break me

Reactions: 3
Such a heartbreaking thing to go through. I've always thought making women go through labour as barbaric in this day and age. I'm as tough as old boots but I'm sure that would break me
Sorry I don't mean to be ignorant, genuine question here. How else would they remove the baby without giving labour? I know if it's early enough you can take medication to pass it, just not sure what the alternative is

Sorry I don't mean to be ignorant, genuine question here. How else would they remove the baby without giving labour? I know if it's early enough you can take medication to pass it, just not sure what the alternative is
I guess a c-section while under sedation but even at that you’re then left with a scar, daily reminder of the baby that was. It’s so heartbreaking. There is no alternatives because regardless of what happens you still have no baby

Reactions: 5
In a way I think C section would be worse as you'd have the physical scar as a constant reminder and you'd be laid up for 6 weeks. You would also have to spend time in hosp, possibly on a post labour ward which would be horrific. God help her! Such a devastating thing to go through. She seems so strong through it all which is a great thing to see considering how low she once was. God help them all! Heart breaking.

Reactions: 7
Awful thing to even suggest, you really do come across as a jerk. Google these questions yourself.

Reactions: 12
Please excuse my ignorance and complete lack of knowledge but why can she not take home the wee angel to be buried/cremated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.