Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearts broken for her. She seems to have not gotten a minutes peace during the pregnancy. I hope this works out for her 😢❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh god.. awful for them and they’ve been through so much already! Does anyone know if this definitely means the worst possible outcome or is there a chance she could get far enough to save the baby
Same thing happened me at 21 weeks but unfortunately lost the baby. I hope she has better luck, I know of others who it turned out okay with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh lord the poor girl
If she stays in hospital being closely monitored they will try get her as far as possible
I was in for 10 days after a scare (later in pregnancy) and there was women on the ward that had been there for weeks
This is where being home would feel less scary

Reactions: 2
Same thing happened me at 21 weeks but unfortunately lost the baby. I hope she has better luck, I know of others who it turned out okay with
So sorry to hear that xx

I really hope everything is okay for Lucy and her baby it would be so much better for everyone if she was back in Ireland like she hardly speaks Spanish so trying to communicate with the doctors in Spanish must be difficult!

Reactions: 4
So sorry to hear that xx

I really hope everything is okay for Lucy and her baby it would be so much better for everyone if she was back in Ireland like she hardly speaks Spanish so trying to communicate with the doctors in Spanish must be difficult!
Totall agree.. the language barrier will not make this easier for her.

Reactions: 1
So sorry to hear that xx

She probably can’t travel back now

Goss wasted no time doing an article about it 😓 Commenting on it as if it's some drama, while it's a real and ongoing situation is in very poor taste imo. You'd think they'd have more respect for Lucy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Goss wasted no time doing an article about it 😓 Commenting on it as if it's some drama, while it's a real and ongoing situation is in very poor taste imo. You'd think they'd have more respect for Lucy.
I expect nothing else from an absolute rag of a news paper. Article full of ads. Profiting off the poor girls pain

Reactions: 5
I expect nothing else from an absolute rag of a news paper. Article full of ads. Profiting off the poor girls pain
In very poor taste and they used a bad picture as well.Her poor mam will probably fly out to her I'd say...

I want to give her a big hug and a shake at the same time and tell her if there was any chance of her getting to fly home to please do it. Like she said herself she dosent know how long she will be in hospital for. If she was at home at least her family and friends would be close and keep her spirits up. Im sure your Dylan is great and is doing his best too.

Reactions: 6
Heartbroken for them
She seems very strong god love her I’m sure the hospital will help her as best they can

I genuinely have no knowledge on this type of thing, does it ever end positively this early? Like I know if waters breaks past 25/6/7 weeks they can do things but is there any way this gets fixed so early? Really feel it must be harder being abroad. Thinking of them x

I genuinely have no knowledge on this type of thing, does it ever end positively this early? Like I know if waters breaks past 25/6/7 weeks they can do things but is there any way this gets fixed so early? Really feel it must be harder being abroad. Thinking of them x
It is really a day by day / week by week thing (from my experience of it). The aim now will be to get to 24 weeks, and each week after that will be a bonus. It's going to be a very long road for them. God help them, it's horrific!

• Heart
It is really a day by day / week by week thing (from my experience of it). The aim now will be to get to 24 weeks, and each week after that will be a bonus. It's going to be a very long road for them. God help them, it's horrific!
Not her biggest fan but she's taking it like a champ... Unlike burp and sabby who are non stop complaining

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.