Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With that outfit she wore yesterday, does anyone feel like she’s trying to be something that she never be? The style doesn’t suit her at all!!! To start she would want to get clothes that fit her, the whole outfit doesn’t fit her or even suit her in any way
I think she looks very cool & I’m loving her style lately to be honest! I would wear that outfit in a heartbeat! It’s meant to look oversized... 👀

Reactions: 2
Bragging about how little she paid for her blazer in her story AND the post is so weird hahahaha we know what thrifting is Lucy

Reactions: 2
Harmony doesn’t seem to be in any of her stories since she returned to Barca
Noticed that. Ever since the night of Lucy's 21st birthday which Harmony was at ( but not shown in pics and even chopped out of Lord Keelys story).
She hasn't been mentioned, and Lucy was out with a different set of friends in Barca this week.

Reactions: 6
already mentioned on miriams threwd but how can Lucy blindly promote a lazer hair removal when she doesn’t even know if it works &bedote she’s even used it .. she’s used it three times but like you need like 5-10 sessions to see results

Reactions: 8
already mentioned on miriams threwd but how can Lucy blindly promote a lazer hair removal when she doesn’t even know if it works &bedote she’s even used it .. she’s used it three times but like you need like 5-10 sessions to see results
thought the same when i saw miriam promoting it. you just know it doesnt work

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories????what the duck...

I thought she moved into a nicer neighbourhood.

Reactions: 3
Especially the fact you have to shave before using it so nothing we see gives any indication to how it works

Reactions: 3
That ad for the jewellery brand…her make up is shocking how could she post that 😧 she looks dirty…not a great advertisement for bia belle either just piling on bronzer over bronzer and ending up looking filthy 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dirty witch, she put her rank dogs pissed rugs into the communal washing machine 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
But sure I’m sure people put their crappy knickers and far worse in there 🤣 it’s the function of the washing machine 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed like what’s the difference between a pee stained blanket and some random fellas shittie jocks? The idea of a communal washing machine is fowl all together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Agreed like what’s the difference between a pee stained blanket and some random fellas shittie jocks? The idea of a communal washing machine is fowl all together.
You would see loads of people using the massive washing machines at petrol stations too and god knows what’s going into them 🤣🤣 the function of a washing machine is to blast everything clean

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.