Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Career Choice #54 : Lucy wants to be a yoga teacher now

Would she not just get a job serving pints in the Irish Pub or does she think she's above that kind of work
You (usually) can’t drink in the place you work so she probably won’t work there because of that 🤣

Reactions: 4
She does think she’s above it. Even if she didn’t want to drink , she could get a job in a cafe or on a reception desk in a hotel.

ffs now I’ve heard it all. Onefucking headstand and she wants to be a yoga teacher! 🙄 another fail for her! What happened pole dancing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Credit where credit is due, her hand poked tattoos are actually quite good I think😂
Tbf it’s actually quite neat. If she wasn’t so scruffy, she could do little hand poked tattoos. Theres her next business venture but til she washed herself I wouldn’t want to be near her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So all of a sudden she's giving tattoos:ROFLMAO:
Could someone with too much time on their hands make a list of all her attempted professions..
I swear next week shell be reviewing soccer matches like Kneevo haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could someone with too much time on their hands make a list of all her attempted professions..
Tbf she probably deems herself qualified as she lived with and watched Harmony do it.. cos she was "qualified" too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some that come to mind are artist, pole dancer, and yoga instructor as of lately 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair, she'd probably be a great childcare teacher, but obviously she just wants to be famous...
She doesn't influence anything and she obviously doesn't make any money if she's trying her hand at tattoos .. . She can't even afford a bloody tattoo machine for Christ's sake

Reactions: 1
I kinda forgot about her until she came up on my tik tok, I didn’t even realise her insta got deleted 🙈 she has a new boyfriend now too?

I’m not criticising her... I actually think she may have found something with the little tattoos! (I do really want to see her win!! I just think the way she carries on is a bit wreckless!) but am I wrong in thinking that Tattoo artists are a dime a dozen in Barcelona? It’s very common there? (The only reason I say it because my friends missus is a tattoo artist and she used to go to big conventions/showcases in Barcelona) maybe they have them everywhere? I suppose It’s very personal too... I’m sure it has to do with personal art/preferences etc too! So maybe she will make a good go of it?

Reactions: 1
I think fair play to her. I’ve been stuck in the same career since leaving school 10+ years ago, which I’m content with, however I wish I had the balls to give other things a go & find something I really love!

My friend was quite similar to Lucy for years and now has 2 booming businesses she built from scratch!☺

Reactions: 8
Anyone see how Lucy called out Becca Lyons (didn't name her) on using terms like "body of your dreams" and "dream body" and Becca Lyons replied defending the terms (didnt name Lucy). I'm really happy she did call her out on it as I find Becca Lyons to be extremely toxic online

Reactions: 7
Anyone see how Lucy called out Becca Lyons (didn't name her) on using terms like "body of your dreams" and "dream body" and Becca Lyons replied defending the terms (didnt name Lucy). I'm really happy she did call her out on it as I find Becca Lyons to be extremely toxic online
Never heard of Becca Lyons but went and looked on her page and her response is SO OTT 😂 it’s really not a big deal and she wrote an essay

Reactions: 3
In one way it was really clever of Lucy to buy a table for doing her tatttoos . it will give her the option to
become a masseuse for a few weeks as well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.