Lucy Davis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if on the podcast Ben is just trying to wind her up or if those are his actual opinions. Like she’s just got back from a trip she’s describing as life changing and he can’t even come up with bucket list places to visit and where she’s just been doesn’t even interest him. Feels like they’re in very different places

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if on the podcast Ben is just trying to wind her up or if those are his actual opinions. Like she’s just got back from a trip she’s describing as life changing and he can’t even come up with bucket list places to visit and where she’s just been doesn’t even interest him. Feels like they’re in very different places
i like lucy but really struggle to listen to the pod because of his attitude! from the very get go of this episode he spoke in an argumentative way to both lucy and cal… they must both have a lot of patience to put up with him because i would be telling him to grow the duck up if he spoke to me the way he speaks to lucy most of the time!

Reactions: 6
i like lucy but really struggle to listen to the pod because of his attitude! from the very get go of this episode he spoke in an argumentative way to both lucy and cal… they must both have a lot of patience to put up with him because i would be telling him to grow the duck up if he spoke to me the way he speaks to lucy most of the time!
Completely agree with this - part of the reason I said I didn’t know if it was his opinion is sometimes it comes across like he’s trying to be controversial

Maybe the steroids talking 🙈she can grate on me sometimes but she’s a nice girl and shouldn’t have to put up with any of his tit

Completely agree with this - part of the reason I said I didn’t know if it was his opinion is sometimes it comes across like he’s trying to be controversial

yeah totally agree with you there hard to tell if its genuinely him or not.. i think he tries to copy the likes of james smith with controversial opinions x

See I liked Lucy and found her insta/YouTube pretty transparent/kind of inspiring but wish I never tried listening to her podcast, they are both a bit dim eh? Ben is very much on the Joe Rogan/huberman/self help guru and Lucy trains hard but saying children can just buy vapes in a shop surely she knows they have nicotine in them so they get ided most of the time anyway 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone else a bit tired of influencer run clubs? Doing an event like this requires stuff like risk assessments, insurance, and loads of leaders, yet they take a massive group of people on a jolly through central London without thought or care 🙈 apparently 150 people signed up and Lucy somehow thinks that’s okay between the three or four of them!!

Attachments

• Wow
So they have started crowdfunding to get seed funding from investors. All above Board and clearly full of disclaimers and warnings, and their business guy seems to know his stuff. But no indication as to their plan for the extra money..

the flex your failure challenge… hoping it’s not just me who thought the campaign video makes no sense! it’s a shame because they’ve clearly put so much time and effort into making it but i can’t see ‘failure’ being a great marketing strategy

Reactions: 1
I'm intrigued by 'flex your failure' but I don't get it, is it 1 rep max testing etc or running to point you get an injury? you see a lot of PTs now offering 'mindset transformations' then post bikini competitions
Was going to ask does she do any hill running or trail running (basically any non road running)? admittedly i've not watched all of her videos (and it's usually in background while i'm cleaning etc) but never seen her mention hill sprints, just doing x k to flex

I'm intrigued by 'flex your failure' but I don't get it, is it 1 rep max testing etc or running to point you get an injury? you see a lot of PTs now offering 'mindset transformations' then post bikini competitions
Was going to ask does she do any hill running or trail running (basically any non road running)? admittedly i've not watched all of her videos (and it's usually in background while i'm cleaning etc) but never seen her mention hill sprints, just doing x k to flex
I think she did some minimal hill training when training for Race to the Stones but she hardly ever does trail running. And to be honest most of her training seems pretty similar - another one who doesn’t have enough difference between her training paces.

She’s doing a 60K ultra in January though I don’t think she’s said which one? But maybe I’ve just missed it. If it’s on trail she’s going to be in for a nasty, muddy surprise.

Also have no idea why she’s doing it so close to Hyrox. I imagine she’s eventually going to burn out doing all these intense endurance events so close together without any rest periods 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why does she have to film or her runs? Just run. And is she running along with her phone or some sort of go pro / tripod. Personally I’d fine that so annoying!

I'm glad I found this thread I like her but Ben has some very wayward opinions about women hardly surprising as he's ex police, also I don't think they realise how much their life will change with kids...

Did her sister used to be a high level swimmer or similar type of athlete or are they both just genetically fortunate?

ben and zack george haven’t replied to any of the comments asking about their hyrox time does anyone else think they’re either dissapointed or didn’t complete?? i know ben was injured and said he just wanted to get through it but i feel like he’ll be really jealous of lucy and her sister coming 1st with such a good time

I am in awe of her dedication but Lucy is starting to annoy me.. Her 'getting my booty back' messaging is super positive but Why did she have to put her current and previous weights in there? Was that really necessary girl. Think it was on her story

It’s interesting that she’s being open about trying for a baby right now on the podcast, purely that will greatly impact whatever the next four challenges are that she’s setting herself

i can’t beleive they’ve managed to get tia on the podcast! i have not listened yet but can already hear ben talking over and trying to out achieve the fittest woman on earth 😂

• Haha
Everything on here that’s been said about Ben on the podcast WoW has he taken it to another level this week. He sounds like someone about to be cancelled justifying what he’s said.

• Wow