Lucy Davis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not well but still going out running 20k the week before London marathon. Why?! It’s not as if she needs it as plenty of training done. Sensible thing would be to rest and recover so your body can cope with a marathon next week. Idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she’s posted she came off the pill in august and only just got her period back during the speed project? i know it can take a bit of time for things to regulate post pill but to me it seems unhealthy that it’s taken so long for her cycle to come back.. i don’t think it’s a far reach to think she’s just admitted she overtrains/underfuels

Reactions: 7
I checked out this youtuber since seeing her name on other instarunner threads, what's with people having a skidmark of pb on their toast? her times are good for a new runner - granted she already had the aerobic base as others have mentioned. I dislike her overly shredded appearance and undereating to maintain it - I don't think it's necessary for running/helping her.

Reactions: 3
She keeps posting about Chester going wrong but am I wrong in thinking it was because she didn’t specifically train for a hilly course and also ran the first half as a PB?!

Reactions: 4
Never watch a you tube video of hers but just started the one about marathons and muscle and why is she putting on make up at the start? What an odd way to film a you tube video about running!! I find her annoying that she’s run a bit and now thinks she knows everything. Stopped watching it - too irritating!

Reactions: 6
why does she constantly go on about how much muscle she has i actually cringe when she says things like ‘as a runner who carries more muscle’ or ‘because of all the muscle i have’ 😑 i think she believes she has the same muscle mass as say tia claire toomey but to me she just looks lean rather than massive…

weird she goes on about being more muscular than other runners (those runners would not have even noticed her physique to be honest); but also goes on about wanting to regain lost muscle after Everest. Think the ED is still lurking for her..

why does she constantly go on about how much muscle she has i actually cringe when she says things like ‘as a runner who carries more muscle’ or ‘because of all the muscle i have’ 😑 i think she believes she has the same muscle mass as say tia claire toomey but to me she just looks lean rather than massive…

Reactions: 5
TBF if she's natty she does carry a lot of muscle. Tia has an extremely unnatural womans physique and shouldn't be held as the standard for 'muscly' woman.

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit bored of influencers getting free places to marathons that are so tough to get into, like London or Boston. Lucy’s fast enough for a Good for Age time, why did she need a Strava freebie to take part?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s not as if these marathons need the promo boost either, is it?!
Agreed. I’d rather they use these free places to support people who might not otherwise have had a chance to run, or who make a positive impact in their community. Watching people like Lucy or those who make up those ridiculous Flora teams is just a major eye roll for me. They add absolutely nothing

Anyone else getting fed up with the “hybrid AF” obsession? You run and lift weights like it’s some sort of unique combo. It’s not. Loads do that that to keep fit, healthy and strong.

Reactions: 10
i saw her at london on sunday and must say i take back what i said about her not being that muscular, she’s a lot bigger than she looks in photos and she looked so good out there she was flying! not to discredit her efforts and time but i think she was aiming for sub 3 hours, she’s posted on insta she was aiming for sub 3:15 but on tik tok sub 3:11 🤨 we may be wrong my husband is a seasoned marathon/ultra runner and said those are strange time mile stones to aim for. would be more genuine if she came out and said i was aiming for sub 3 but wasn’t too far away ect…. she did amazing anyway, better than i’ll ever run lol but just wondering if she’s hiding some disappointment for sub 3.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else getting fed up with the “hybrid AF” obsession? You run and lift weights like it’s some sort of unique combo. It’s not. Loads do that that to keep fit, healthy and strong.
Yes, I've been running and weight lifting since before she was born 😂 it doesn't make you special, just fitter and stronger.

i saw her at london on sunday and must say i take back what i said about her not being that muscular, she’s a lot bigger than she looks in photos and she looked so good out there she was flying! not to discredit her efforts and time but i think she was aiming for sub 3 hours, she’s posted on insta she was aiming for sub 3:15 but on tik tok sub 3:11 🤨 we may be wrong my husband is a seasoned marathon/ultra runner and said those are strange time mile stones to aim for. would be more genuine (like cassia tierny who’s spoken openly and positively about missing her sub 4 goal) if she came out and said i was aiming for sub 3 but wasn’t too far away ect…. she did amazing anyway, better than i’ll ever run lol but just wondering if she’s hiding some disappointment for sub 3.
*edit

She didn’t go out fast enough for sub 3. That would have been some epic negative split if she had! Reckon her next Mara she will def go for sub 3, but she will need to train at faster paces if she’s going to do it (not the easy runs obvs)