Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she can’t be that bothered about him, otherwise she would have caught a bus, or heaven forbid drove to see him, and have a social distancing date.
Not sure where you’re based but in Scotland that’s definitely not ok. You can travel within a five mile radius for the purpose of exercise etc but that’s it. Will be phase three before she can go see him.

Reactions: 3
i feel like shes always trying to come across as if shes pregnant
Drum up something interesting beyond eating chocolate and beige

I think you're right. I have no clue of the situation in Scotland but in Ireland where I live we can only travel 5km from our home. It was only 2km at the beginning but now its 5km and on Monday we are heading into phase two it will be up to 20km we can travel. You're really not meant to travel unless for food or a essential journey. If I want to visit someone I can now they just have to be within the distance. At the start there was police checkpoints everywhere. If they stop you they ask what is the purpose of your journey and if its not essential say like food shopping, you're turned back. We're really not meant to travel far until the country is fully opened again. My bf and me are long distance. We're used to being apart so we can cope ok with being apart but this is still killing us, miss each other like crazy. We only live over an hour from each other. We see each other every few weeks. He is a bit over 80km from me. So far we are at 5km now on Monday it will be 20km. So bit by by bit we are getting closer to each other. It's hard, I want to be with him so much. It will be worth it in the end. That's why I can't travel cause we have to stay within the limit we can travel. Maybe its the same in Scotland. You can travel close to home. Its to help stop the spread keep people closer to home. Maybe that's why she isn't seeing him. I don't know, it's not a necessary journey even though we love them, we have to keep them safe and wait it out :)
[/QUOTE]
Yeh I’m in London and I wouldn’t want to be travelling by public transport unless it was absolutely necessary ( key worker or medical visit) i think it’s not worth the risk for yourself and unfair on key workers who have no choice

It’ll be interesting to see if Michael puts in more effort once lockdown is over & Lucille has her own room etc
I understand they may want their own space , and Michael has is own place, but I’d be pretty upset if my boyfriend didn’t want to come and make an effort with my family.

im not saying every relationship you have in your twenties should be solely based in the idea you want to be together forever, but they’ve been together a year (2??), neither of them want to leave where they’re living, so is there really any future in it?

Reactions: 2
It’ll be interesting to see if Michael puts in more effort once lockdown is over & Lucille has her own room etc
I understand they may want their own space , and Michael has is own place, but I’d be pretty upset if my boyfriend didn’t want to come and make an effort with my family.

im not saying every relationship you have in your twenties should be solely based in the idea you want to be together forever, but they’ve been together a year (2??), neither of them want to leave where they’re living, so is there really any future in it?
Is he much older than her? He seems young to have his own place

Is he much older than her? He seems young to have his own place
I’m not too sure, I think his family owns/Runs a cafe so maybe he lives above it or something?? Possibly he rents? I’ll have a look around and see if she’s mentioned his age before

Reactions: 1
I think you're right. I have no clue of the situation in Scotland but in Ireland where I live we can only travel 5km from our home. It was only 2km at the beginning but now its 5km and on Monday we are heading into phase two it will be up to 20km we can travel. You're really not meant to travel unless for food or a essential journey. If I want to visit someone I can now they just have to be within the distance. At the start there was police checkpoints everywhere. If they stop you they ask what is the purpose of your journey and if its not essential say like food shopping, you're turned back. We're really not meant to travel far until the country is fully opened again. My bf and me are long distance. We're used to being apart so we can cope ok with being apart but this is still killing us, miss each other like crazy. We only live over an hour from each other. We see each other every few weeks. He is a bit over 80km from me. So far we are at 5km now on Monday it will be 20km. So bit by by bit we are getting closer to each other. It's hard, I want to be with him so much. It will be worth it in the end. That's why I can't travel cause we have to stay within the limit we can travel. Maybe its the same in Scotland. You can travel close to home. Its to help stop the spread keep people closer to home. Maybe that's why she isn't seeing him. I don't know, it's not a necessary journey even though we love them, we have to keep them safe and wait it out :)
[/QUOTE]
I hope soon you’re able to see your boyfriend! And I think in Scotland it’s recommended to not be further than 5 miles but that may be wrong. I think Michael must be about 60 miles from Lucille maybe further?

I hope soon you’re able to see your boyfriend! And I think in Scotland it’s recommended to not be further than 5 miles but that may be wrong. I think Michael must be about 60 miles from Lucille maybe further?
[/QUOTE]
Aw you're lovely. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see him. So excited. Every time they update the travel limit it takes a few weeks. So it's taken about a month for us to get to 20km so it's slow progress. I'm thinking maybe phase 3 or 4 we can see each other again. I'm thinking it might be July or August till we can. He is so worth the wait. Can't wait. Hate being apart from everyone you love. Ya I think Michael is a lot further away like 60 miles. I do think Michael should go and visit her too. Me and my boyfriend take turns visiting each other. I can't wait for lockdown to end. 😊

• Heart
How can she eat an entire bag, especially that regularly ? No wonder she constantly feels sick
It’s ridiculous and she’ll act shocked when she’s diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in a few years I don’t know how she stays so slim her bad diet shows in her skin though she’s always getting breakouts

Reactions: 8
How can she eat an entire bag, especially that regularly ? No wonder she constantly feels sick
Especially of white chocolate, I mean I love it but it is so sickly!

It’s ridiculous and she’ll act shocked when she’s diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in a few years I don’t know how she stays so slim her bad diet shows in her skin though she’s always getting breakouts
I think I’ve said it before but she’s def one of those “skinny fat” people who are thin but have lots of fat around their organs etc which is highly dangerous

Reactions: 5
Another dull vlog
Honestly the way she went on and on and on about seeing Natasha and Rosie. Obsession and neediness personified. Being close is one thing but honestly she is obsessed with Rosie. She's had family in her house. I live alone and l have been dying to see people but haven't gone on like that! Bet she doesn't go on like that about seeing Michael.

Reactions: 5
Honestly the way she went on and on and on about seeing Natasha and Rosie. Obsession and neediness personified. Being close is one thing but honestly she is obsessed with Rosie. She's had family in her house. I live alone and l have been dying to see people but haven't gone on like that! Bet she doesn't go on like that about seeing Michael.
I honestly feel she should be going on more about seeing Michael the way she does about Natasha and Rosie. I know she's very family focused. She might just be excited on the inside but really not a word about Michael. She should be having a talk with herself to see if she really does love Michael and is truly excited about him. Just the thought of finally getting to see my boyfriend, I can't wait so excited 😊😂♥ Can't wait for the day. I don't really get that excitement from her and it's been a few months now since lockdown started and really not a word of him. It's ok to be excited about seeing someone else other than your own family. Someone should comment on her vlog, "What about Michael? Are you excited to see him. You never talk about him" I think I might comment asking. If he doesn't excite her that's a problem. Laura is due this June. Looking forward to that just to see how Lucille handles it with the vlogs

Reactions: 1
I honestly feel she should be going on more about seeing Michael the way she does about Natasha and Rosie. I know she's very family focused. She might just be excited on the inside but really not a word about Michael. She should be having a talk with herself to see if she really does love Michael and is truly excited about him. Just the thought of finally getting to see my boyfriend, I can't wait so excited 😊😂♥ Can't wait for the day. I don't really get that excitement from her and it's been a few months now since lockdown started and really not a word of him. It's ok to be excited about seeing someone else other than your own family. Someone should comment on her vlog, "What about Michael? Are you excited to see him. You never talk about him" I think I might comment asking. If he doesn't excite her that's a problem. Laura is due this June. Looking forward to that just to see how Lucille handles it with the vlogs
To be honest you can’t help but wonder how deep they do love each other? I mean Lucille clearly lacks friends (as she’s mentioned a lot) and so the thought of having someone who is devoted to her must be wonderful. I wonder if maybe it’s a security thing? Just playing devils advocate here of course.

Reactions: 4
Laura’s due to have her baby in 3 weeks I wonder how Lucille is going to go about the vlogging situation it’s going to be hard because that’s the only interesting thing happening in her life when the babies born

she’ll probably vlog the baby but not show her face I’m guessing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.