Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worked in a nursery after leaving school, then she got a job at M&S but I believe it was only as an Xmas temp. But after that ended she took some time out before getting another job.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why working at Matalan is okay for her but M&S wasn't? Both involve dealing with customers...

I wonder why working at Matalan is okay for her but M&S wasn't? Both involve dealing with customers...
I can only think she maybe didn’t like the people she worked with/managers etc? Maybe they messed about the schedules etc, I left a job once because they’d approve time off/cover etc then just not schedule it
in my experience every retail job is largely the same

I’m surprised that Laura let Lucille share the babies name
What is it?

Didn’t Laura work at Matalan first? So I suppose it’s easier working somewhere where your sister works and you’ll easily get to know people through her. Also if I remember rightly, M&S was a lot further for her to travel? I get the feeling Matalan is not that far from her. I think the Matalan is on a retail park whereas M&S was in the town. I mean I could be wrong here but I remember when she worked at M&S having to get up so early to get quite a long bus there

What is it?

Didn’t Laura work at Matalan first? So I suppose it’s easier working somewhere where your sister works and you’ll easily get to know people through her. Also if I remember rightly, M&S was a lot further for her to travel? I get the feeling Matalan is not that far from her. I think the Matalan is on a retail park whereas M&S was in the town. I mean I could be wrong here but I remember when she worked at M&S having to get up so early to get quite a long bus there
The babies name is Lola

I think sometimes a diagnosis of social anxiety can make some people worse

Its like they srop trying to overcome it. Lucille has definitely got more anxious over the time Ive been watching her

Reactions: 4
She claims to have social anxiety but had a meet and greet like a year ago it was actually sad that out of her like 15 k subscribers at the time only 2 showed up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If I met a guy on Tinder who called me 'petal', I would be running in the opposite direction, not going to meet up w/ him hahahaha. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really really disappointing to see that Lucille hasn't mentioned the BLM movement or any current events in her latest video. It is completely inexcusable to just act so blasé about it and ignore the subject. She is an influencer with a relatively good platform, and doesn't have the decency to educate her followers, or even leave links to petitions to sign in her comment section. Not impressed at all.

Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised she didn’t, she’s seems very immature about world issues. She’s content in her little Inverness bubble.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.