Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura’s due to have her baby in 3 weeks I wonder how Lucille is going to go about the vlogging situation it’s going to be hard because that’s the only interesting thing happening in her life when the babies born

she’ll probably vlog the baby but not show her face I’m guessing
Laura’s due to have her baby in 3 weeks I wonder how Lucille is going to go about the vlogging situation it’s going to be hard because that’s the only interesting thing happening in her life when the babies born

she’ll probably vlog the baby but not show her face I’m guessing
I've been thinking exactly the same with Laura, lucille and the baby. That is the only interesting thing going to be going on in her life and she can't film it. She must hate it. I hope they do take little videos just for them for the family to have still. They have lots of clips of Rosie especially and Arthur. So it be nice to have clips of the new baby too just to keep for the family. I was thinking too lucille will have to start helping out more cause with a baby comes a lot more washing. I have a nephew and I've babysat lots. Especially a toddler every time they eat they make a mess all over themselves. The washing machine will be going all the time. Her mum will need help. Laura is the child's primary carer but I'm glad she will have help. If she needs to have a shower or that. I know when she was still with her ex she was going to move out. I can understand her not moving out yet cause she is still v young and the baby must have been a surprise. She can't move out yet she will need help with the baby and in a few years she can find a nice place for them both. I always think her mum must work hard cause the house always looks lovely and spotless to me, everything has its place. I hope lucille and the others help her out cause going to be a lot more to do with a baby around.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking if Laura still lives at home for another year or two how is Lucille going to keep a toddler from running around in the background of her video’s?

I've been thinking exactly the same with Laura, lucille and the baby. That is the only interesting thing going to be going on in her life and she can't film it. She must hate it. I hope they do take little videos just for them for the family to have still. They have lots of clips of Rosie especially and Arthur. So it be nice to have clips of the new baby too just to keep for the family. I was thinking too lucille will have to start helping out more cause with a baby comes a lot more washing. I have a nephew and I've babysat lots. Especially a toddler every time they eat they make a mess all over themselves. The washing machine will be going all the time. Her mum will need help. Laura is the child's primary carer but I'm glad she will have help. If she needs to have a shower or that. I know when she was still with her ex she was going to move out. I can understand her not moving out yet cause she is still v young and the baby must have been a surprise. She can't move out yet she will need help with the baby and in a few years she can find a nice place for them both. I always think her mum must work hard cause the house always looks lovely and spotless to me, everything has its place. I hope lucille and the others help her out cause going to be a lot more to do with a baby around.
Yeah Lucille will have to be more helpful with cleaning but at the end of the day the babies Laura’s responsibility to clean after and care for so I doubt much will change with Lucille

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking if Laura still lives at home for another year or two how is Lucille going to keep a toddler from running around in the background of her video’s?

Yeah Lucille will have to be more helpful with cleaning but at the end of the day the babies Laura’s responsibility to clean after and care for so I doubt much will change with Lucille
I don't think lucille would be able to stop a toddler from running around in front of the camera. I think bit by bit the child might be shown more especially as she grows older, Laura might allow it. You can't stop a toddler 😊 It is Laura's baby and I have a feeling she will be a good mother and do all the care for her. I hope she does. It's not her mother's child. She should do all the daily caring and of course lucille and her mother can help her out but it is her child. You're probably right not much changing with lucille but I do hope she helps out a little bit. Just to say I have no problem with lucille or any of the family. It's nice to have a place we can chat about what goes on in the vlogs ☺ I wish Laura a safe birth. Looking forward to when the baby is here.

Wow – Laura's birth month already? Time flies when we're going through dystopian times. I do wonder how Lucille will navigate a vlogging lifestyle with a baby around, especially given that all of the family will have to quickly adjust their lives in order to fit around the baby's needs.

I don't doubt we'll get a few uncomfortable moments on camera where Lucille asks Laura if she can show the baby or film something (I never like when she keeps that kind of footage in where she asks for permission, always feels a little odd), but I hope she respects her sister's privacy during this time. It's going to be a huge adjustment period for Laura and I'm sure she'll have her ups and downs, so I think the last thing she would need is a camera in her face. I do sympathise with her given her age and the fact she, understandably, won't want her child online or her parenting to be exposed to criticism.

Wow – Laura's birth month already? Time flies when we're going through dystopian times. I do wonder how Lucille will navigate a vlogging lifestyle with a baby around, especially given that all of the family will have to quickly adjust their lives in order to fit around the baby's needs.

I don't doubt we'll get a few uncomfortable moments on camera where Lucille asks Laura if she can show the baby or film something (I never like when she keeps that kind of footage in where she asks for permission, always feels a little odd), but I hope she respects her sister's privacy during this time. It's going to be a huge adjustment period for Laura and I'm sure she'll have her ups and downs, so I think the last thing she would need is a camera in her face. I do sympathise with her given her age and the fact she, understandably, won't want her child online or her parenting to be exposed to criticism.
I think Laura not wanting to show her child online is more so the babies dad can’t see her I was just thinking this baby (Lola) has 2 half siblings it’s sad if they’ll never know eachother

I think Laura not wanting to show her child online is more so the babies dad can’t see her I was just thinking this baby (Lola) has 2 half siblings it’s sad if they’ll never know eachother
Oh my god I totally forgot about that!! That sounds about right. I can see him being the type to weaponise any footage of the baby against Laura. That man is a creep and a groomer. I would totally understand if Laura felt uneasy at the thought of him having access to her and her baby's life through Lucille's vlogs. It is sad to think about the potentially lost relationships there ☹ but I do think Laura will do what she feels is best for Lola.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know it was Laura’s decision is date her now ex-boyfriend but how were her parents ok with it Laura was legally a child dating a 34(?) year old man you’d think her parents would be looking out for her age gap relationship’s are fine if you’re both consenting adults but Laura wasn’t an adult

Reactions: 6
Now he will have three children with three different women. Disgusting. I always thought he looked like a creep especially with that moustache. He looked the image of a pervert. Everyone tried to tell Laura. I read some of her blog before when they went on that trip together all very lovey dovey and anytime she shared a pic of them or wrote something it was all very young. She probably thought she was in love. This wasn't too long ago when they were still together. I'd say she will do a lot of growing up now especially with a baby to care for now. Just a pity now she's tied to that creep now. I hope Laura doesn't allow Lucille to film the child to protect her from him and from people's judgement cause when there's a baby people love to tell you what you're doing wrong. It's not Laura's channel so I hope Lucille will protect her from hate and judgement. That creep is just going to go around getting other girls pregnant 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Now he will have three children with three different women. Disgusting. I always thought he looked like a creep especially with that moustache. He looked the image of a pervert. Everyone tried to tell Laura. I read some of her blog before when they went on that trip together all very lovey dovey and anytime she shared a pic of them or wrote something it was all very young. She probably thought she was in love. This wasn't too long ago when they were still together. I'd say she will do a lot of growing up now especially with a baby to care for now. Just a pity now she's tied to that creep now. I hope Laura doesn't allow Lucille to film the child to protect her from him and from people's judgement cause when there's a baby people love to tell you what you're doing wrong. It's not Laura's channel so I hope Lucille will protect her from hate and judgement. That creep is just going to go around getting other girls pregnant 🤢
He’s truly disgusting that sound harsh but theirs no other way to put it he seems to have contact with his daughter (Freya) but not with his son and won’t have contact with Lola

• Wow
I feel like Laura has grown up somewhat? Maybe I’m just overhyping her because I honestly want her to do good for herself, but she mentioned in Lucilles vlogs she was saving money for the baby, created a new Instagram without all lucilles fans following,seems to have lots of baby bits prepared idk I hope she’s doing well
I hope Lucille respects her privacy, I wouldn’t want that creep getting as much of a glimpse of my child, hopefully Laura feels to same

but I think Lucille Wont be able to help herself, if she can’t film the baby she sure as hell will be getting in the ‘omg the baby smiled and it was so cute it really made me appreciate my family’

Reactions: 3
He’s truly disgusting that sound harsh but theirs no other way to put it he seems to have contact with his daughter (Freya) but not with his son and won’t have contact with Lola
Don't worry about sounding too harsh. He is a disgusting creep. Did you see before he locked his Instagram and his bio just says "Freya knows" like Freya knows what a good dad is, what about his two other kids. I'm sure there's already another girl pregnant by him now or soon will be 🤢 Feel like getting sick

• Sick
Don't worry about sounding too harsh. He is a disgusting creep. Did you see before he locked his Instagram and his bio just says "Freya knows" like Freya knows what a good dad is, what about his two other kids. I'm sure there's already another girl pregnant by him now or soon will be 🤢 Feel like getting sick
Probably it seems to be his thing to lure in young girls knock them up and leave 🤢 what’s his instagram name?

I really don’t know how he’s managed to find three girls to sleep with him and date him you couldn’t pay me to get with him🤢

• Sick
I feel like Laura has grown up somewhat? Maybe I’m just overhyping her because I honestly want her to do good for herself, but she mentioned in Lucilles vlogs she was saving money for the baby, created a new Instagram without all lucilles fans following,seems to have lots of baby bits prepared idk I hope she’s doing well
I hope Lucille respects her privacy, I wouldn’t want that creep getting as much of a glimpse of my child, hopefully Laura feels to same

but I think Lucille Wont be able to help herself, if she can’t film the baby she sure as hell will be getting in the ‘omg the baby smiled and it was so cute it really made me appreciate my family’
I think you're right about Laura she will be fine. She will love and protect her child and want to do the best for her. She will grow up fast. I think she will be a good mother. I hope Lucille respects Laura's privacy too but something tells me she might "accidentally" get moments in here and there. I hope Laura all the best. Must be scarey for her having to give birth and raise a child. In the hospital she will be mostly alone. I heard before her mum is her birth partner but will have to leave cause of covid. At least later Laura will be coming home to a loving family who can help her. I can understand Laura not moving out cause she was before with her ex but after finding out she was pregnant and still v young she'd obviously need help. When the child is older they can find a lovely little place for themselves. Since it's June now the child could come anytime.

Probably it seems to be his thing to lure in young girls knock them up and leave 🤢 what’s his instagram name?

I really don’t know how he’s managed to find three girls to sleep with him and date him you couldn’t pay me to get with him🤢
I'm trying to find it. I can't think of the name now. It had like ferret in the title I think. He has it locked ever since they broke up. I can't imagine being with him either. Eww the thoughts of it, going to need a sick bucket. 🤢 I'll try and find his instagram again

Last edited:
I know the subject of the perverted ex has been discussed tirelessly already, but Godddd. It still bothers me to this day that her family allowed her to have a relationship with him, and that Lucille defended it so much. Her parents should have shut that down immediately. I know young girls are defiant and so set in believing they're mature and ready, but that's no excuse for how her family sat back and not only allowed it, but supported it. It genuinely upsets me to think about how there was no one in her life trying to guide her. Young girls need to be protected from groomers, from men who have absolutely NO business showing interest in girls still at school age. It's perverted, an abuse of power, and men like that know young girls are easier to manipulate and monopolise. I could rant on about this for so long; it upsets me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know the subject of the perverted ex has been discussed tirelessly already, but Godddd. It still bothers me to this day that her family allowed her to have a relationship with him, and that Lucille defended it so much. Her parents should have shut that down immediately. I know young girls are defiant and so set in believing they're mature and ready, but that's no excuse for how her family sat back and not only allowed it, but supported it. It genuinely upsets me to think about how there was no one in her life telling her trying to guide her. Young girls need to be protected from groomers, from men who have absolutely NO business showing interest in girls still at school age. It's perverted, an abuse of power, and men like that know young girls are easier to manipulate and monopolise. I could rant on about this for so long; it upsets me so much.
I really frustrated me too, I think to an extent to would have been ‘impossible’ to stop, BUT I’d have not been letting her stay at his, go away to together etc, I’d have made it incredibly clear it is not normal
Hopefully Laura herself can see it now

I know the subject of the perverted ex has been discussed tirelessly already, but Godddd. It still bothers me to this day that her family allowed her to have a relationship with him, and that Lucille defended it so much. Her parents should have shut that down immediately. I know young girls are defiant and so set in believing they're mature and ready, but that's no excuse for how her family sat back and not only allowed it, but supported it. It genuinely upsets me to think about how there was no one in her life trying to guide her. Young girls need to be protected from groomers, from men who have absolutely NO business showing interest in girls still at school age. It's perverted, an abuse of power, and men like that know young girls are easier to manipulate and monopolise. I could rant on about this for so long; it upsets me so much.
Her parents don’t seem to guide their kids to better themselves or give them advice if I was lucilles mum I would of tried my hardest to get her to go to college and get some sort of career Lucille is smart and she’s wasted her brains working in a dead end job Laura’s the same, Laura seems to be the type of person to think she always knows what’s best for herself when she should listen to others for advice

I really frustrated me too, I think to an extent to would have been ‘impossible’ to stop, BUT I’d have not been letting her stay at his, go away to together etc, I’d have made it incredibly clear it is not normal
Hopefully Laura herself can see it now
Absolutely. You can tell it would have been a losing battle - we're all so stubborn and sure at that age, but you're absolutely right. Her parents should have acted like parents and done something, even if it lead to tumultuous arguments over it. But no, they were fine with her staying at his and playing happy families with him and his kid while she herself was still one.

There was also all that talk of him being abusive in past relationships. I remember someone in the comments of an old video having a whole lot of info on him and his past with one of the baby's mothers, so Laura's family clearly had to know the details of that. I think at this point the only thing that will be holding Laura back from feeling resentment towards everyone for letting it happen is the fact she'll have her baby, which I suppose will be the silver lining for her now.

Her parents don’t seem to guide their kids to better themselves or give them advice if I was lucilles mum I would of tried my hardest to get her to go to college and get some sort of career Lucille is smart and she’s wasted her brains working in a dead end job Laura’s the same, Laura seems to be the type of person to think she always knows what’s best for herself when she should listen to others for advice
I don't think there's anything wrong with not having a career or being interested in going to college! 😊 I don't think she's as happy as she says she is with her job right now, but I do think that has a lot to do with the anxiety she feels - which I don't think is helped by her family, as I imagine they might coddle more than help the situation. She's clearly smart in the sense that she can do well if she applies herself, but I suppose she has different aspirations for herself, which is totally okay since everyone is different. A job in retail is still a job, after all, even if I do think she will venture into something else soon enough. I think if she worked on her anxieties and was helped by the people around her, she'd do great at working with children again. It's a shame she gave that up because you can tell she's a lot more comfortable around kids as opposed to people her own age, which I can understand and relate to. I do agree about Laura. I hope that's just an age thing with her, though, and that having this baby will mature her up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That and his age should have been a massive red flag for her parents . I cannot believe they seemed fine with it!

Agree 100% with all this.Has she ever said how they met?

It bothers me so much! I cant believe he got away with it tbh, and hes gonna go and do it to another young girl. I really hope she gets child maintenance from him.

I am sure in the long run laura will be fine, she will take good care of her child. But duck me someone should have stopped it happening!

What worries me is whayever anyone says being pregnant at 18 is not ideal, its going to be a tough ride for Laura. I just feel like her family are too 'shes an adult let her make choices' when Laura wasnt an adult. Shes that age where you really need your parents to guide you. I worry they are too passive and will just let Laura fail with their 'passive support'. I feel like the whole family have very little life skis and expereince.

What really got me is people were genuinely concerned for Laura and Lucille just saw it as 'hate'.

I don't think there was any chance of stopping Laura of being with that guy. There was lots on youtube warning her and they just ignored it. Remember they made that video on lucillie's channel about guru gossip about what was being said about them and lauras age gap relationship. She was v defensive about it and see now everyone was right. It wouldn't have mattered. No one could tell her. I heard before about Laura had tried to set up a go fund me I think it was because the mother of freya wasn't allowing him to see the child. Money to fight it. I don't think it ended up being anything. Then he was seeing freya. The mother was trying to protect her child from him and Laura was defending him. She was saying she shouldn't stop him from seeing her. It's funny now she has got herself in exactly the same situation as freyas mom was. Laura says he is not going to be seeing the child. Exact same situation. I just think she was very naive and stubborn and she will know now how freyas mum felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.