Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and his age should have been a massive red flag for her parents . I cannot believe they seemed fine with it!

Agree 100% with all this.Has she ever said how they met?
I think they might have met at work if I remember correctly from a vlog there was a mention of it

Reactions: 1
Oh look, a bikini haul from a cheap brand amidst a global pandemic where people can't go on holiday or even visit their local swimming pool!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even sit in the garden in a bikini to tan? She was in a dress last vlog (which is fine, you couldn’t catch me dead in a bikini) but she literally doesn’t wear them?? Wtf Lucille why

Reactions: 4
Did she seriously describe that black and white bikini top as "edgy"? There are tons of bikini tops just like that, they're fashionable at the moment 😑

The way she stares so intensely at the camera (or at herself, I can't tell) during these hauls makes me shrivel up.

Reactions: 5
Did she seriously describe that black and white bikini top as "edgy"? There are tons of bikini tops just like that, they're fashionable at the moment 😑

The way she stares so intensely at the camera (or at herself, I can't tell) during these hauls makes me shrivel up.
Hahaha she looks so robotic

Unless she plans on whipping out her edgy bikinis to go snowboarding down the mountains - given that's all there really is weather-wise for her to enjoy in Inverness - I do not know where she plans on wearing those bikinis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always moan about having that tiny strip of floor in her bedroom to work out on? Can’t you just bleeping go outside? She baffles me honestly

Why does she always moan about having that tiny strip of floor in her bedroom to work out on? Can’t you just bleeping go outside? She baffles me honestly
Could she not use the living room? Seems to be a fair bit of floor space in there ?
She reminds me of Gabriella Lindley, moans about everything

I find this hard to believe when she hasn’t had her hair cut for years due to being to anxious to go to the hairdressers.
I call bullshit on her supposed anxiety, I think she just uses it to excuse her lack of ambition in life.

Reactions: 10
I do actually think she has anxiety; I would never want to invalidate someone's experiences like that, as long as they're not self-diagnosing due to a few anxious flutters. I do, however, think her anxiety isn't helped by the people around her. I have really bad anxiety and agoraphobia stemming from other MIs, and for a while, it stayed especially bad because my parents coddled me instead of trying to help me by offering encouragement and a slight nudge, but still while recognising the struggles of having anxiety. I think she'd benefit a lot from having people give her more gentle nudges, or perhaps even having friends in Inverness who offer her chances to combat that anxiety with more exposure to people and things outside of work and family. She met Michael on a dating app, so I don't know why she hasn't yet considered looking to make friends online who live nearby, so that the initial 'getting to know each other' stage is dealt with online. I find that takes the edge off a little when you're navigating making friends while having anxiety.

Reactions: 2
She went abroad to South America was it? for that volunteering project? Doesn't sound like someone with anxiety would do that? I don't know much about anxiety to be honest but from an outside view it sounds like she is cherry picking a bit when she uses it.
I certainly agree that she could use some 'nudges' and encouragement from her family to get out a bit more. You are never going to overcome things if you never attempt them and at age 22 you shouldn't need your family to hold your hand so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She went abroad to South America was it? for that volunteering project? Doesn't sound like someone with anxiety would do that? I don't know much about anxiety to be honest but from an outside view it sounds like she is cherry picking a bit when she uses it.
I certainly agree that she could use some 'nudges' and encouragement from her family to get out a bit more. You are never going to overcome things if you never attempt them and at age 22 you shouldn't need your family to hold your hand so much.
I can totally see where you're coming from but there's low and high functioning anxiety, and I would assume she falls more on the high functioning side, since she is able to work a job and drive, for example. ☺ Anxiety isn't as black and white as someone simply not being able to travel or do anything else outside; and more often than not, it exists in the people who you do see travelling the world or taking on things that seem to require a lot of confidence. I obviously can't speak for Lucille, though, but I'm guessing hers is more high functioning, although she often displays or expresses her physical effects of anxiety through vlogs.

Definitely agree that she should be attempting challenging things. It would be nice to see her vlogging her experiences of trying something that gives her anxiety, as maybe it would give her more of a push knowing that she will have people online watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.