Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen Lucille talk out about anything in relation to politics or social issues? I always think it's a damn shame when people with a following (be it big or small) don't use their platform to talk about things going on in the world or show support/solidarity. I know you don't need to post in order to care, but when something big is going on and has spread like wildfire, it's always jarring to see big or small "influencers" or YouTubers just go about their days, posting as usual. Quite a nitpicky thing to bring up, I know.

Reactions: 1
Have we ever seen Lucille talk out about anything in relation to politics or social issues? I always think it's a damn shame when people with a following (be it big or small) don't use their platform to talk about things going on in the world or show support/solidarity. I know you don't need to post in order to care, but when something big is going on and has spread like wildfire, it's always jarring to see big or small "influencers" or YouTubers just go about their days, posting as usual. Quite a nitpicky thing to bring up, I know.
I have always thought this. I understand that she doesn't HAVE to share her views, but as a viewer, i would be genuinely interested to hear her thoughts on the current happenings in the world right now.

I don't think she'd be able to deal with any hate/ criticism/ really just a differing opinion. Even when she was talking about corona a while ago she kept on back tracking to say she didn't want to say anything that would get anyone annoyed at her. Plus to me she doesnt seem like the type of person to have a strong political stance. She just seems naive to everything that's happening in the world.

Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog she’s complaining that she doesn’t feel well and is lacking in energy... news flash Lucille it’s probably your tit diet catching up with you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
In her latest vlog she’s complaining that she doesn’t feel well and is lacking in energy... news flash Lucille it’s probably your tit diet catching up with you 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s often unwell which is an indication that she’s not a very healthy person. Her diet will be a big factor in this. I don’t understand why she can’t see this.

Reactions: 7
Lucille needs to watch someone like Harriet Murray, lovely home everyday vlogs but who actually does things! Her vlogs are becoming more and more dull.

Reactions: 2
She needs to conquer certain aspects of her social anxiety. Too frightened to go to Tesco? How is this girl going to actually live life?

Reactions: 8
She needs to conquer certain aspects of her social anxiety. Too frightened to go to Tesco? How is this girl going to actually live life?
I'm the same age as Lucille and can relate to her on this one 😂 I work in the legal sector and have no problems being in a room full of lawyers but going to the supermarket makes me break out in a cold sweat. Absolutely ridiculous, I know!

I personally hadn’t been to the shop since lockdown started because I was scared of the unknown, it all changed so quickly and I was scared I’d do something wrong or break the rules accidentally but I can honestly say it feels so much better now I have been (I finally went yesterday). She just needs to have practice in new environments to feel more comfortable.

When she said the cake was small. Honey it serves six people, there’s 5 in your house, six if you count Laura’s baby. It is not small you’re just greedy...

Last edited:
I really think ( and can’t remember if I’ve said this before about her) but. She is def one of those people who avoid news because of “anxiety” so probably has little idea of the world outside her 4 walls imo

She’s often unwell which is an indication that she’s not a very healthy person. Her diet will be a big factor in this. I don’t understand why she can’t see this.
I agree but also think she is probably one of those people who cannot cope with even a common cold without making out she’s sriosuoy ill

I personally hadn’t been to the shop since lockdown started because I was scared of the unknown, it all changed so quickly and I was scared I’d do something wrong or break the rules accidentally but I can honestly say it feels so much better now I have been (I finally went yesterday). She just needs to have practice in new environments to feel more comfortable.

When she said the cake was small. Honey it serves six people, there’s 5 in your house, six if you count Laura’s baby. It is not small you’re just greedy...
Yup. We all know she would scoff that whole cake in one sitting and is going to whine about only getting a tiny piece.

She says that she’s so shy and anxious in public like not being able to go through drive through’s and stuff but yet she started a YouTube channel doesn’t make much sense as you would have to be confident to start up a channel
She has social anxiety when it suits her I think.

Reactions: 4
This might sound harsh but sometimes you just have to try and overcome social anxiety. I have it bad sometimes but I push myself to do things because I know that's the only way it'll get better. She just needs to take baby steps and stop avoiding situations.

Reactions: 6
This might sound harsh but sometimes you just have to try and overcome social anxiety. I have it bad sometimes but I push myself to do things because I know that's the only way it'll get better. She just needs to take baby steps and stop avoiding situations.
Agree, especially with things like going to Tesco? Queue and go in, nothing is going to happen, plausibly nothing can, she’ll have been a million times before

Reactions: 6
And I can totally understand certain things as I have anxiety myself. Going for a family meal for example, I started getting anxious over things like that so I took responsibility for myself and got help from my doctor. Life is just going to pass her by because she's too scared of what others think of her.

Yeah I can understand she feels nervous about visiting a big supermarket if she hadn’t been to one since lockdown. However the longer she leaves it the more anxious she will become.

Did anyone ever figure out where she previously worked before Matalan? The job that made her take time off from working for while?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.