Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even films in Laura’s room still? Like we don’t need to see your workout in someone else’s private space,
Sure she’s fine with you being in there but respect that’s HER and her babies space? She doesn’t film in her brothers room, or her parents, so why is Laura the exception?

maybe it’s different in their family but I was always taught that someone’s room isn’t your space
Did she work out in Laura’s room? I thought it was her own.

Tbh I think the best thing Lucille can do for her family is to stop vlogging, unless she is going somewhere out of the house. Her sister is absolutely right that the only reason people keep commenting on her life is that Lucille keeps sharing information about her. I wouldn't want a relative of mine to share personal information about my life online. It is also very sly how she keeps asking her sister questions whilst vlogging, as it forces her to be involved.
Plot twist: Lucille is mainly isolating in her bedroom because everyone else is sick of having the camera shoved in their face! But she doesn't want to give up her beloved vlogging.

Reactions: 5
The best way for her to protect Laura and her baby’s privacy is to stop talking about her at all. But then what would lucille talk about? she doesn’t have interesting things in her own life to vlog. I have no doubts that we’ll see ‘accidental’ shots of the baby, the same way we still see them of Laura. Lucille is too selfish to care about what Laura wants and what’s best for her. As for Micheal I think she’ll try and convince him to move to Inverness, get her pregnant fast and then she can be a family vlogger. Maybe she’ll stop exploiting other people’s lives if she can exploit her childrens 🙄

Reactions: 4
Once the baby is born, most of her vlogs will probably be her complaining how she can't sleep or concentrate on her jigsaw because of the baby's crying...

This might sound harsh but is Laura planning on moving out with the baby at all? If she needs to be at home instead of living independently is she really ready for a kid?

Reactions: 2
This might sound harsh but is Laura planning on moving out with the baby at all? If she needs to be at home instead of living independently is she really ready for a kid?
She was planning on moving out with her ex but I don’t think it’s her plan now. Lucille said she was trying to return a lot of the homeware things she had bought for their flat when they first ended. I think she’s a lot more willing to be independent than Lucille but I don’t see how it will be possible for her now with a kid and single income.

Reactions: 1
Once the baby is born, most of her vlogs will probably be her complaining how she can't sleep or concentrate on her jigsaw because of the baby's crying...
You are exactly right, what you've just said. She doesn't really think of others. She's often complained about her dad who works hard and then does the shopping "dad didn't get the right one in the shop". Just make do with what you have and be grateful. She doesn't care about anything else just the way it affects her, she will complain on camera about being kept awake by the crying baby.

Aw here we go again. Another clothing haul from an unknown company, where she never ever wears the clothes again after recording the video ..

I wish she would stop accepting clothes from companies that obviously get all of their stock from the same places Aliexpress does, hiking up the prices and having sizing that isn't particularly inclusive or reliable. It's not sensible to be promoting a company with a two-star rating on Trust Pilot and bad reviews, with people complaining about shipping, refunds and quality of clothing.

I know it's tempting when you're a small YouTuber and you get approached to receive free clothes, but come on...

I wish she would stop accepting clothes from companies that obviously get all of their stock from the same places Aliexpress does, hiking up the prices and having sizing that isn't particularly inclusive or reliable. It's not sensible to be promoting a company with a two-star rating on Trust Pilot and bad reviews, with people complaining about shipping, refunds and quality of clothing.

I know it's tempting when you're a small YouTuber and you get approached to receive free clothes, but come on...
I had a look at their website & it looks like it’s ran by the same people who own shein and romwe (websites are ridiculously similar)
It’s definitely cheap & not in any way inclusive

but hey, Lucille doesn’t care she's getting free clothes 🙄

It's likely that they are sending her better quality clothes than they sell as well so that she recommends them, even though to be fair the clothes looked fairly cheap to begin with.

Reactions: 3
I don’t begrudge Lucille these free clothes. It’s hardly like she’s rolling in money. Apart from the odd item of cheap clothing, that bag and various snack boxes what has she really got out of being on YouTube? It’s no big deal. And all Youtubers are ungenuine in their reviews if they’re gifted something.

Reactions: 2
Why am I laughing every time she says yoins? What even is this website is it another cheap Chinese site

• Haha
It's likely that they are sending her better quality clothes than they sell as well so that she recommends them, even though to be fair the clothes looked fairly cheap to begin with.
Hey look quite cheap anyway tbh, I haven’t watched the video but from the thumbnail they all look badly fitting tbh

Lucille always says everything is good quality. Just because something is soft doesnt make it good quality

I always find her clothing halls really awkward, the clothes fit her fine but they never look right.

Lucille always says everything is good quality. Just because something is soft doesnt make it good quality

I always find her clothing halls really awkward, the clothes fit her fine but they never look right.
Yeah she really doesn't have a clue :LOL: just like how she says everything is incredible.

Her clothing hauls are hard to watch, just her doing stiff poses and awkwardly smiling at the camera. It's slightly unnerving.

Yeah she really doesn't have a clue :LOL: just like how she says everything is incredible.

Her clothing hauls are hard to watch, just her doing stiff poses and awkwardly smiling at the camera. It's slightly unnerving.
Judging by the food she judges as incredible...

• Haha
She says that she’s so shy and anxious in public like not being able to go through drive through’s and stuff but yet she started a YouTube channel doesn’t make much sense as you would have to be confident to start up a channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.