Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natasha should learn to drive instead of getting taken everywhere by her sister, also in her dreams she could magically rent a big house despite not working.
She seems like she expects others to pay, like her partner while she doesn't work. Same as being driven around everywhere

Reactions: 3
She seems like she expects others to pay, like her partner while she doesn't work. Same as being driven around everywhere
yep. never see her buying Lucille coffee or lunch etc when Lucille drives her everywhere!

yep. never see her buying Lucille coffee or lunch etc when Lucille drives her everywhere!
I’m hoping at the very least she offers her some money for petrol
Lucille seems happy to do it, and is clearly fond of her family but I hope she doesn’t get used

Reactions: 1
Yep Lucille would definitely say that she doesn't mind and she enjoys it, but she works a long old week in retail which is hard work for rubbish money and on her day off she's ferrying madam Natasha about and helping with the kids. Just irks me but I know she enjoys being with them so I guess it's her choice.

Reactions: 5
It’s nice to see Lucille exploring her area more recently and driving to new places. Makes for good vlog content
Probably because she reads through her thread on here. I love how she follows the suggestions made here but not the ones from her comments section. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
It’s nice to see Lucille exploring her area more recently and driving to new places. Makes for good vlog content
she can't be that anxious a driver if she's all of a sudden driving here there and everywhere. interesting she actually expressed excitement about seeing Michael too!

Reactions: 2
she can't be that anxious a driver if she's all of a sudden driving here there and everywhere. interesting she actually expressed excitement about seeing Michael too!
true.
I’ve said on here before that I’m also a very anxious driver so I praised her for doing the drive to Michaels. But the fact she’s suddenly driving to loads of places that are 30minutes or more drives makes me think she was playing up to the driving anxiety.

The anxiety doesn’t suddenly disappear

true.
I’ve said on here before that I’m also a very anxious driver so I praised her for doing the drive to Michaels. But the fact she’s suddenly driving to loads of places that are 30minutes or more drives makes me think she was playing up to the driving anxiety.

The anxiety doesn’t suddenly disappear
i mean I get anxious driving to new places, a long way etc but doesn't make me an anxious driver... its quite normal surely? and I still do such drives often but don't just not feel anxious doing them?! weird

i mean I get anxious driving to new places, a long way etc but doesn't make me an anxious driver... its quite normal surely? and I still do such drives often but don't just not feel anxious doing them?! weird
Yeah I think that’s normal.. mine is a little more extreme than that.
But I feel like she suddenly doesn’t mention being nervous for driving and I think that’s really disingenuous

Side note: How can she take Michael seriously when he wears those silly caps all the time?? 😂 😂

Lucille looked so bitter when she said she couldn't put pictures of lola on her insta

Not watched the most recent videos, but the one titled ''Checking off my to do list" - that one sounds absolutely fascinating. I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation about what will be included.
Next, her one with her creepy bf. No thanks. I am assuming she travelled to him again? If so, can he seriously not be bothered to visit her?

And re reading other comments, it seems she is driving further afield? Good for her, but she sure got over that crippling driving anxiety!

And the pics of the kids, she really acts like they are hers. Very obsessed. Or that is how it comes across anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she was gobbling up that toastie and drink in her most recent video is actually so disgusting. And when she said she’d keep going with chocolate if she felt sick. It’s revolting and I’d call myself a foodie but it doesn’t mean you have to stuff your face until you’re past the point of satiation! It’s like watching something in the zoo with the way she eats I honestly can’t deal with it. And Natasha munching with her mouth open, so much for being a classy woman..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she was gobbling up that toastie and drink in her most recent video is actually so disgusting. And when she said she’d keep going with chocolate if she felt sick. It’s revolting and I’d call myself a foodie but it doesn’t mean you have to stuff your face until you’re past the point of satiation! It’s like watching something in the zoo with the way she eats I honestly can’t deal with it. And Natasha munching with her mouth open, so much for being a classy woman..
Oh, another what I eat in a day? Brilliant. Yeah and Natasha likes to think she has class but I don't get that vibe from her. I get the bitchy, I'm better than you vibe. Oh and my sister can flaunt my kids anytime she wants online but don't you dare say anything vibe. Classy though? No.

Oh, another what I eat in a day? Brilliant. Yeah and Natasha likes to think she has class but I don't get that vibe from her. I get the bitchy, I'm better than you vibe. Oh and my sister can flaunt my kids anytime she wants online but don't you dare say anything vibe. Classy though? No.
Honestly I find the whole principle of people only allowing positive feedback so toxic, there’s a reason people have freedom of speech to give their opinions but so many people online won’t accept any ‘negative’ opinions. She really shouldn’t allow her kids to be online if she can’t take any criticisms of her parenting or other things.

I’m amazed Natasha hasn’t given anyone an eating disorder the amount of food shaming that was going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.