Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with all the galaxy print. That mask pattern looked like something a tween in 2012 would wear.

Reactions: 4
She says YouTube is her "passion" and "her life", yet she only wants to put minimal effort into her videos.

Reactions: 5
I cant with all the galaxy print. That mask pattern looked like something a tween in 2012 would wear.
I actually quite like the galaxy print and galaxy prints in general and I'm 31.. 😄

Another thing, did you guys knows she is also obsessed with Tuna?! 😆 Doesn't she say that about most things she eats though?

I'm from Scotland and it is a beautiful country, she could have so much more interesting footage if she just thought for a second and tried to do something different with her videos. She wouldn't even have to venture that far if she didn't want. She goes on about YouTube being her passion, but i really don't get that vibe from her when she churns out videos that are basically exactly the same, give or take the odd exception...but i guess her fans keep requesting the videos (apparently) so she will keep doing the same old thing..

It’s such a shame because I know she’s “passionate” about YouTube but her videos are tragic.
If she explored her area on video or just did something different it’d be much more entertaining. She doesn’t have enough followers to justify Q&As every week

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like the galaxy print and galaxy prints in general and I'm 31.. 😄

Another thing, did you guys knows she is also obsessed with Tuna?! 😆 Doesn't she say that about most things she eats though?
Take a shot every time Lucille says she is "obsessed" with something 😂. (Jk, that would be dangerous!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her latest vlog where she took dogs to the beach and went to a house viewing for Natasha. It was actually really nice to see her doing something different and interesting. (It’s a shame she also put 5-10 mins of the kids in there).

if she did that kind of vlog more often I’d be more engaged

Reactions: 2
Does it bother anyone else that she vlogs whilst driving? Seems a bit dangerous to me, although I know a lot of people do it. Just seems very unnecessary

Does it bother anyone else that she vlogs whilst driving? Seems a bit dangerous to me, although I know a lot of people do it. Just seems very unnecessary
I always think this, so many influencers seem to do it though 🙄

I can't even put my finger on why i dislike this girl so much, she just makes my teeth itch

im not a massive fan of it, especially when she’s a nervous driver. I don’t think she needs any other distractions!

I can't even put my finger on why i dislike this girl so much, she just makes my teeth itch
I think because she's like a mini Gabriella Lindley. Spends most of the vlogs complaining about the same things but deletes comments trying to give her advice/constructive criticism and labels it as "hate".

I think because she's like a mini Gabriella Lindley. Spends most of the vlogs complaining about the same things but deletes comments trying to give her advice/constructive criticism and labels it as "hate".
now you've said it I GET IT. I also think she is just SO boring I don't know how anyone seriously watches her. Me and my sister watch her what I eat in a days as comic relief because we can't believe that anyone actually eats like that

What business is it of ours what house Natasha wants to rent though? And she had no business filming the house itself.

What business is it of ours what house Natasha wants to rent though? And she had no business filming the house itself.
I did think it was pretty strange, it would've been fair enough if she just mentioned that Natasha wanted to move and she was taking her to a viewing but actually filming the process was a bit odd. she could've waited until she herself moves out to show her own process since it is her channel after all.

I did think it was pretty strange, it would've been fair enough if she just mentioned that Natasha wanted to move and she was taking her to a viewing but actually filming the process was a bit odd. she could've waited until she herself moves out to show her own process since it is her channel after all.
exactly. weird. Laura wants no part and Natasha will plaster her whole life on sister's channel. Anyone else noticed we haven't seen her mum for weeks?!

Natasha should learn to drive instead of getting taken everywhere by her sister, also in her dreams she could magically rent a big house despite not working.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.