Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably thinks she comes across as ‘cute’ by not being able to cook. No Lucille you come across as pathetic.

Reactions: 7
she probably thinks she comes across as ‘cute’ by not being able to cook. No Lucille you come across as pathetic.
Exactly, if nothing else her learning to cook would provide loads of content which I imagine she could easily get sponsors for

Reactions: 2
It'd be good to see a video where she actually cooks, even if it's just pasta!
ive never ever seen her cook pasta and that’s one of the most basic meals.
I’d love to see her do a “cooking 3 proper meals for a day” where she actually cooks something for each meal using a recipe

Reactions: 4
She could even invest in a slow cooker. That would require minimal effort and culinary skills!

The one thing that's always troubled me is her lack of drive and ambition. I know she works but she has no desire to be passionate about anything else and this is somewhat echoed through her sisters.

I agree with everyone she seems to think it's cute and ditzy to not be able to cook basic meals. Her and Michael will be living on ready meals if they do move in together. His presence in videos creeps me out so I hope it's not anytime soon.

Reactions: 3
I agree. She doesn’t appear to have any hobbies or interests unless you count youtube but all she does is film her boring life.
She doesn’t seem to have any ambition and wants to stay in her home town.
It’s a bit sad really

So, her new video. I will admit I saw her workout and just turned off. If I wanted to see someone workout in a video, I'd watch a bloody workout video!
Why must she include footage of her working out?
Either to show off her body or to make her blogs longer?

Oh and shock horror. More footage of the kids. (Judging by the title) Surprise surprise. She goes on like they are her kids. It borders on obsession, is it normal to be that obsessed with your niece and nephew? I'm an only child, so will thankfully never be an Auntie. ..is her behaviour normal? I get she loves them, but something just feels off to me?

Reactions: 6
It’s all just so boring! I saw her new vlog come up in my feed but am not clicking on it. I have no interest in anyone else’s kids or watching Lucille work out or make another boring bland meal. I think I may as well unsubscribe. Why waste my time on her?

something like Hello Fresh would acutally show her how to cook lots of things. but ofcourse that cost more than picking up a ready meal so won't be doing that.

The videos of her sisters kids are so boring surely she gets no views on this crap

The only one that seems to bother to cook proper meals and actually eats healthy food is her sister Natasha. Maybe that’s why she moved out got sick of beige plate syndrome.

I can’t stand the extensive videos of her niece and nephew. I understand wanting to film them for family memories but she mixes it in with her normal vlogs and I can’t stand it. She’s weirdly obsessed with those kids! shes made a point several times that she doesn’t like to go a week without seeing them.

it would make A good video if she did Hello Fresh or Gusto meals for a week

She is not nearly as interesting as she thinks she is to be making as many Q&As as she makes.

Reactions: 7
from her Instagram stories the last few days it looks like she’s gone away or has been exploring some areas of Scotland

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is blogging that, instead of the boring sister kids on repeat content

Ha
lol literally just uploaded another over invested video of the kids😂
id really enjoy seeing these areas near Inverness. I’ve never been to the highlands but heard it’s beautiful and I think it’d providE really good content. I hope she’s been filming instead of these kids that we don’t care to see!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.