Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread got a bit too long so made a new one. My suggestion seemed to have the most votes (thank you by the way 😘) so here it is.
As you were.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for making new thread.
I’m interested to see how Lucille changes her blogging now Lola has been born.

Surely she will want to move out now there will be so many people in that small house!

Reactions: 2
Dont know if this new vlog was filmed before/after Lola was born, but there wasnt any mention of her. WIll be interesting to see the vlogs from now on, and how she manages to cut out any baby laughs or crying episodes

Dont know if this new vlog was filmed before/after Lola was born, but there wasnt any mention of her. WIll be interesting to see the vlogs from now on, and how she manages to cut out any baby laughs or crying episodes
I’m completely guessing but I would say this was filmed after Lola was born I doubt Lucille’s vlogs are filmed weeks before she posts them isn’t Lola over a week old now as well

Reactions: 1
It was filmed after she was born, you can hear lola crying in the background of the last clip

Reactions: 1
If anyone needs a TLDR of the last thread:
• Lucille has a boyfriend Michael, who we’ve established is a bit creepy. Calls her petal.
•She’s only michaels Lucille as he commented on one of her vlogs as a reply to someone saying “MY lucille”
•Lucille never cooks, can microwave scrambled eggs.
•We established she is a bit obsessed with her family
•She also kept finishing all the chocolate in her house and being a bit of a greedy gubbin all around in terms of biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think lola is the only interesting thing going on with Lucille at the moment. We're all only watching to see how she handles vlogging now with a baby in the house 😊
She must absolutely hate that she can't film lola.

For now it’s going to be easy enough to vlog without Lola or Laura in the vlog but when lolas a toddler that’s when it’s going to be harder to make sure she’s not in the vlog it’s sad what’s Laura’s life has come to that she can’t even show her own child on camera because she doesn’t want her creepy father to see

I commented about her lack of social distancing with Arthur and Rosie and she deleted it within the minute! It may be allowed but it's careless. She was also in their house.
I hate people who think they're too special to follow the rules...

I commented about her lack of social distancing with Arthur and Rosie and she deleted it within the minute! It may be allowed but it's careless. She was also in their house.
I hate people who think they're too special to follow the rules...
in all fairness to Lucille, the rules in Scotland are that children under 11 don't need to socially distance themselves from others and she is allowed in her sisters house now. So technically she hasn't broken any rules.

Calling those “dream shoes” is such a stretch 🙄
Also, has she ever even worn air forces before? I don’t think they’d be her style.

She was literally making excuses on why we’re never going to see her wearing them 😂 I don’t like wearing new shoes? If I remember correctly when she got her new converse she couldn’t wait to wear them lmao. I don’t think she actually likes them tbh but they were free and wasn’t she the one who said if somethings free obviously she’s going to take it. She also didn’t even bother to look into the business, the girls insta states she does customisation of airforce but Lucille said she thinks she does other shoes 🤦🏻

Reactions: 7
I think lucille has been doing good with the social distancing. She said in her vlog comments you're now allowed in Scotland to be close to children again.

She went on a few walks with natasha and Rosie and she was walking behind them all the time. Staying well apart. Then back in the garden she kept her distance with Rosie this is before the new vlog where you're allowed to be close to them again. She kept running away from Rosie whenever she got close, she said it in a vlog before she made it into a game for Rosie. There's a few vlogs where you can see lucille running away from Rosie.
I just seen someone say about lucille and not social distancing. She's been sticking to it. She's allowed to be closer to her family now

Reactions: 5
I found it kinda weird that she didn’t address the fact that Laura had a baby in her latest vlog..
Obviously it’s a huge deal for the family and she happily replied to comments wondering.

I know she won’t be vlogging baby Lola which is fine and understandable but seems weird she’d totally ignore it

Reactions: 5
I do think it's odd too. Maybe since she can't film her she isn't bothered to mention it to the vlog. She's pissed 😂 I can guarantee you she would mention it if she was allowed to film her. We all know the baby is born and she replied to comments about it. But it is strange to just let it hang there in the air, never say nothing about it. Just say quickly Laura had her baby. Everyone could hear the baby in the background but Lucille never said anything.
It's kinda of like she had this thought "well now I'm not going to" since can't film lola she won't announce it. When Rosie and Arthur were born she said something. I think it's the filming. She might mention it in a future vlog.
Strange to say nothing.

Does anyone think the same about her loving the moon and stars.

Only the past few months she really has been going on about loving the moon.
I know people's tastes change. So maybe the last year she has been really into the moon.
When she mentions it, it is like she has loved anything to do with the moon for years but it's only the last year where she has gone on and on about it.
Maybe I'm being too picky. Over a year ago I don't remember her liking anything to do with the moon and stars so much. People do change.

Last edited:
Maybe Laura has asked her not to mention anything about her baby in the videos. Just like Daniel asked her to only refer to him as her brother, not by his name. I'm surprised Laura, Daniel or her dad haven't hid her camera or broke it/ put it in the bin. That's what I would do if I lived with a family member who kept filming me and talking about my private life to thousands of strangers 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.