Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lucille already has some form of eating disorder the way/ amount/ what she eats!
If she does she has never mentioned it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like technically I could see how someone would say she had binge eating disorder but she has never expressed feelings of remorse. If anything she is weirdly proud of how much rubbish she puts into her body

Reactions: 1
I absolutely don’t think she has an eating disorder, that’s a mental health issue and I don’t see that in her. She’s just pure greedy

Reactions: 4
I absolutely don’t think she has an eating disorder, that’s a mental health issue and I don’t see that in her. She’s just pure greedy
I agree. Greed plus bad habits and laziness. Binge eating is very different.
The whole family, bar Natasha, seems to eat the same way so it’s just what she thinks is normal.

Reactions: 2
Clearly her parents haven't taught her very good habits, or maybe just her mum? when her dad was doing all the shopping things really seemed different much less treats and more veggies
I don't think it is an eating disorder she just eats like a child, acts like a child etc. Like even at her boyfriends its was pure heat and eat food. maybe its just the lifestyle of all the people around her and its hard to change when you have grown up like that.

I’m amazed Natasha hasn’t given anyone an eating disorder the amount of food shaming that was going on!
I think Natasha acutally cares about nutrition and is clearly also concerned about how poorly the entire family eats.

I’m amazed Natasha hasn’t given anyone an eating disorder the amount of food shaming that was going on!
I was thinking this, poor Rosie, it does concern me how natashas interests in food seem to stem beyond being healthy she calls normal foods “disgusting”.

• Heart
Clearly her parents haven't taught her very good habits, or maybe just her mum? when her dad was doing all the shopping things really seemed different much less treats and more veggies
I don't think it is an eating disorder she just eats like a child, acts like a child etc. Like even at her boyfriends its was pure heat and eat food. maybe its just the lifestyle of all the people around her and its hard to change when you have grown up like that.

I think Natasha acutally cares about nutrition and is clearly also concerned about how poorly the entire family eats.
The comments she was making did NOT come from a place of love

I agree that the whole family has bad eating habits (except Natasha).
When I was younger my mum simply wouldn’t have allowed me to eat a share bag of chocolates.
And they eat sooo much processed food that they’re insides are going to be suffering even if they’re not overweight visibly

Reactions: 3
I remember once Tasha was asked if she'd start a channel and she said she was considering it. Can't wait for the thread on here if she does😂

Is it just me who thinks in Lucille’s latest vlog she’s wearing her mask upside down? I mean I’m sure it’s not that important in terms of practicality but it just seemed a bit off.

If Michael works in his mum's cafe couldn't he work something out with his mum and family so he can be with Lucille on her last day with him? I understand they might be busy and need him but can't they be a bit understanding? If my mum knew I was in a long distance and I rarely get to see my partner she would try and work something out so I can at least say bye to them as they drive off. It just baffles me a bit. Also can't Lucille ask for more days off in a row so she can see him? At work if I want something I ask for it, I don't just sit around and wait for the rota to come out in the hopes of days off, I'm sure she can speak to her manager and ask for more days off.

Reactions: 7
If Michael works in his mum's cafe couldn't he work something out with his mum and family so he can be with Lucille on her last day with him? I understand they might be busy and need him but can't they be a bit understanding? If my mum knew I was in a long distance and I rarely get to see my partner she would try and work something out so I can at least say bye to them as they drive off. It just baffles me a bit. Also can't Lucille ask for more days off in a row so she can see him? At work if I want something I ask for it, I don't just sit around and wait for the rota to come out in the hopes of days off, I'm sure she can speak to her manager and ask for more days off.
Yeah she should be able to book holidays and decide for herself if it’s a week or if she wants spread out days. And surely michaels mum’s cafe has other staff other than their family and if they don’t they should maybe take on Somebody else because it sounds like they have no relief if someone has to take time off.

I thought that especially after her ramblings about sister covering him and how it's easier for him to get time off than her?! Her pity party though....
Also... how selfish of Natasha? Lucille had only just driven home and she's ringing her for lifts to get wellies. Place closed so she was literally driven all over!
All the rants about how "advanced" Rosie is... her speech, to me, is still totally incoherent.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned before that she has fibromyalgia and back problems.
yeh wasn't this why she's not doing shopping in lockdown and the dad is? as she is high risk? It's strange for me that someone with health issues wouldn't be more concerned about nutrition and health (I know back problems have nothing to do with food, but I still find it strange)

Reactions: 3
yeh wasn't this why she's not doing shopping in lockdown and the dad is? as she is high risk? It's strange for me that someone with health issues wouldn't be more concerned about nutrition and health (I know back problems have nothing to do with food, but I still find it strange)
I mean personally I don't understand the whole shopping situation as presumably Lucille's mother and father would just be sitting on the same sofa at night and share the same bed so if he caught coronavirus while shopping her mum would too? I may be wrong but you'd assume the whole house would've had to isolate.

I mean personally I don't understand the whole shopping situation as presumably Lucille's mother and father would just be sitting on the same sofa at night and share the same bed so if he caught coronavirus while shopping her mum would too? I may be wrong but you'd assume the whole house would've had to isolate.
yeh that is true...

I agree, it doesn't make sense, but it's like when she said in a recent vlog that the reason her and Michael booked a hotel for one night was because of coronavirus and that they had a one month old in the house..

I agree, it doesn't make sense, but it's like when she said in a recent vlog that the reason her and Michael booked a hotel for one night was because of coronavirus and that they had a one month old in the house..
lol then they go hangout with Rosie and her other nephew... seems very silly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.