Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d old leather bag along with burger tits and liar Lara going to do Sarah a baby shower as they are so close friends ?

That Christmas party dress she thinks she looks so glam in is awful! Silly feathered thing in brilliant white. It'll look great once a few drinks have got spilled on it and sitting with feathers against your thighs isn't going to be pleasant.
It looks a little better on the River Island website without the belt. Why would you add a tan belt to an already fussy white dress? Her fashion taste is chavvy for going out and average mum for every day. Not sure she's influencing anyone with this stuff.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the £300+ tree she linked is nothing like hers?! 🤥

Reactions: 2
I’m usually just an observer of this thread but today I had a good lol to myself as it’s H’s birthday and in the reel, she’s had to include Tom Fletcher near the start (before people get bored and scroll away!).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m usually just an observer of this thread but today I had a good lol to myself as it’s H’s birthday and in the reel, she’s had to include Tom Fletcher near the start (before people get bored and scroll away!).
Just watched it. I feel embarrassed for her!

I’ve finished watching the reel now after a few false starts and a Fletcher child is featured later on. No other friend, just the brother or a Fletcher. It really is embarrassing.

I’ve finished watching the reel now after a few false starts and a Fletcher child is featured later on. No other friend, just the brother or a Fletcher. It really is embarrassing.
How embarrassing
Who even cares?
If it was Beyoncé then yea share the hell out of your ‘claim to fame’
But giovanni really???? 😂😂😂😂

Are LOADS of people really asking where she got sticky gift tags from???! I mean seriously 🤣

Nah, just an excuse for sharing an aff link at the most profitable time. Hilarious how many influencers start linking everything Amazon right before Black Friday. As I understand it they get a kick back on anything you buy from the affiliate site, not just the item linked. They are truly shameless and will link any old shite to keep bank rolling themselves. A warning to us all to be mindful of not clicking on those links!

Reactions: 5
Youngest must be starting school soon. Wonder if she’ll actually get a job then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4