Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I can't see her going back to a normal job unless she has to. She seems to spend her days having brunches and lunches, facials and other beauty treatments and showing us some fairly dull outfits. Is that going to be enough to sustain her when her kids get too old to shill? She does seem to get fairly regular ad work, no idea what advertisers see in her, a safe bet maybe over others?

Reactions: 4
Just seen her in Nando’s Basingstoke
God she is rough
Average at a push
Filters are amazing things
---
Just seen her in Nando’s Basingstoke
God she is rough
Average at a push
Filters are amazing things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wanderlust! Never heard anything so daft. She goes to mainstream places on bog standard holidays. Appears to barely leave the resort/beach/bar (if it's a girls holiday). Hardly ground breaking travel.
She's another one who I can see struggling to maintain interest from followers once her youngest starts school and the eldest is getting to the age where he'll not want her to film him.

Reactions: 7
Did she really think as a woman in her 30s with an average figure who has had 2 children would fit into an age 14 pair of shorts 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused as to what she's done to deserve another free gifted holiday?!!!!

Reactions: 5
But remember, things she loves about herself; she is positive ….
😂
When exactly is she positive?! 🤣 I used to like watching her as she did used to seem so positive now she's just entitled and spoilt and moans the second things aren't the way she'd like!

Reactions: 4
Just seen her grid post about her youngest. How would you get into a situation where you know he’s figured out how to open medicine bottles with a child lock? That implies he’s had ample opportunity to “practice”?

Reactions: 2