Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in Terry that went with Malin in the begining and shagged that other lassy in full view of everyone? He's my guilty pleasure, looks like some forty year old dad you'd meet in an east end boozer who'd take you round the back for the best five minutes of your life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Jesus lockdown has ruined me lol.
Thatโ€™s the one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and if you could give me the name of that boozer that would be great ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can confirm Lucie's hair is as rank in person as it looks on the telly :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing that video on Twitter and I got such bad second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 14
Remember how she tried to make out like that video werent the most embarrassing thing ever and tried to make it a thing ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ovie is everything ๐Ÿ˜ I started following India recently on insta and I'm actually pleasantly surprised by her so far, unlike most LI folk she knows the difference between your and you're.

I loved Luke but he's pure cringe now. Lucie is just such a clichรฉ. Can't stand her ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
would love to share with you all that it has taken me two years to realise that Lucie was in my class at sixth form

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I only remember ever sitting beside her in one lesson cause she was the year above me and we were doing some assignment on the laptop, she was lovely but remember that was only for like 30 minutes a whileeeeee ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ imma text the people from my school and see what they remember, only just clicked it was her cause I never watched that series

Reactions: 6
would love to share with you all that it has taken me two years to realise that Lucie was in my class at sixth form
Hahaha I just googled to find out which school this was then realised sheโ€™s 8 years younger than me so I wouldnโ€™t know anyone anyway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ literally feel so old now

Its hard to stop watching it though right?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'd say nothing happens in that tiny little mind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Francesca came in with Chris (Mauraโ€™s now boyfriend) towards the end. The most notable thing she did was couple up with Curtis when Maura was making her move. Sheโ€™s been exposed as a racist post-show though, which is a shame considering she seemed lovely on LI. Also a fun tidbit is that she called Caroline a dirty p*do before going on LI.

Joanna was a Casa Amor girl that Michael chose to leave Amber for. Wes was in Season 4!
Francesca did WHAT???? please elaborate

Jesus how could I forget. Oh god yeah absolute twit but the face ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
call me crazy, but my list is the exact same....with the addition of joe lol I found his super attractive

Last edited:
Reactions: 1