Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucie has released a statement on the Daily Mail (of course she has, any opportunity for exposure) and it's here so they don't get anymore clicks:

"These are really old comments dug up purely to incite a row between two females. In this day and age and with everything going on in the world, we should all be sticking together not attacking each other. I've been sent death threats which are incredibly scary as you can imagine. I said on the show I had trouble pronouncing Yewande's name, it's just what I'm like. And I asked if I could use a shortened abbreviated version of her name instead as a term of endearment – there's nothing sinister to it. I regret how just a few old comments sent 18 months ago has snowballed like this and got out of hand, and drummed up some needless negativity. Can we all just move on from this please?"

She managed to pull the feminism card, the 'death threats' card, and the ~negativity~ card in one fell swoop! She completely glossed over the fact that mispronouncing Yewande’s name was a microaggression, and very telling that she refuses to apologise for it (I ‘regret’ is not an apology).
Nahhh this girl is pure garbage. Firstly, going onto the Daily Fail to release a statement as if she is anything above the Z list trash that she actually is (just post a notes statement and move on you wasteman)
Secondly, every single person on the show had no issue saying Yewande, come off it Lucie Loo cause we know for sure that you could say a name like Daenerys Targaryen.
Thirdly, why is she trying to act like the victim and avoid any form of accountability when she has accused someone of being a bully that could ultimately affect that person’s career. And now that it has been proven that it has been disproven by others in villa she wants everyone to move on - don’t start something you can’t finish Lucie Loo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Keep stirring that tit pot Lucie! go sort ya barnet out while you're at it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ovie was top tier. He was so sweet to everyone. Whoever ends up marrying him absolutely wins

Reactions: 34
I was a bit obsessed with Terry 🤭 not his personality just his body 😍
As in Terry that went with Malin in the begining and shagged that other lassy in full view of everyone? He's my guilty pleasure, looks like some forty year old dad you'd meet in an east end boozer who'd take you round the back for the best five minutes of your life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Jesus lockdown has ruined me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As in Terry that went with Malin in the begining and shagged that other lassy in full view of everyone? He's my guilty pleasure, looks like some forty year old dad you'd meet in an east end boozer who'd take you round the back for the best five minutes of your life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Jesus lockdown has ruined me lol.
I think Terry had a lucky escape if the Malin thread is anything to go by.

Reactions: 8
Luke & Lucie look like brother and sister

And someone needed to tell Luke on his season that looking like Justin Bieber isn't a personality trait. He didn't even look like him much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And someone needed to tell Luke on his season that looking like Justin Bieber isn't a personality trait. He didn't even look like him much 😂
This! So embarrassing.

Can you imagine basing your entire existence cause you slightly look like a celebrity. Doesn’t he have similar tattoos too? Absolute scenes!

Redcar must be such a boring place!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Luke & Lucie look like brother and sister

He honestly based his entire appearance and personality on looking like a celeb. No personality of his own, I’ve had to unfollow him on Instagram, he’s a good looking guy but you can tell he knows it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m going to unfollow too. I liked him on his series of LI as he was edited to be a sweet, normal guy who was really attractive but just couldn’t catch a break with any of the girls. I thought him and Demi were sweet together at the time although now I think they were both just using each other to get to the final (fair play tbh). It must have been hard coming straight out and the lockdown happening but I definitely think Luke was messaging Lucie whilst he was still technically with Demi. However Demi acted so desperate after that and kept bringing it up all the time and I think that’s what prompted Luke to do that Instagram story where he was saying he was annoyed that it kept being mentioned and he was doing it to finally clear things up but obviously said that he had done nothing wrong! Lucie does seem more his type as they are both as boring as each other!

Reactions: 7
I think Luke mentioned too that Demi wanted them to stay together until her clothing line came out

Reactions: 2