Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't there a rule about families with a baby under one being allowed to bubble with one other family? Not sure whether it applies in lockdown though or just during the tier system.
We aren’t going into tier 2 until 2nd December, so currently still on lockdown.

you can bubble yes, but a family (multi occupied house) can only bubble with one single person, not another family. Children are included in that in England. X

Reactions: 1
Not surprised by anything this woman does. Swanning around shops and salons whilst heavily pregnant and then out shopping with her newborn at the earliest opportunity. She was passing him around like a parcel with some of the other Instabeggars at some lunch gathering too!! He had a really bad cold I seem to remember and she didn't sleep for days because of it.
Her constant tagging of Gi Fletcher is hilarious too.

Reactions: 9
We aren’t going into tier 2 until 2nd December, so currently still on lockdown.

you can bubble yes, but a family (multi occupied house) can only bubble with one single person, not another family. Children are included in that in England. X
I just googled. It can be a household of any size that you bubble with if you have a baby under 1, but it only comes into force after lockdown and once we enter the tier system, so still wouldn't apply in this scenario with Lucie and family.

Not surprised by anything this woman does. Swanning around shops and salons whilst heavily pregnant and then out shopping with her newborn at the earliest opportunity. She was passing him around like a parcel with some of the other Instabeggars at some lunch gathering too!! He had a really bad cold I seem to remember and she didn't sleep for days because of it.
Her constant tagging of Gi Fletcher is hilarious too.
It’s like her only claim to fame 😂😂

Watch Lucie go straight back out to the shops and hairdressers with her newborn in 5...4...3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha I actually called it right!!! At the hairdressers the first day she could 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s sad that in the comments of her latest ad she says Harry’s matress was so awful before, but why had she not replaced it?! And would she not have bothered if she hadn’t been gifted a free one??!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s sad that in the comments of her latest ad she says Harry’s matress was so awful before, but why had she not replaced it?! And would she not have bothered if she hadn’t been gifted a free one??!
a few insta mums have been the same - Charlotte Taylor / Kate murnane... buy your bloody child a new mattress!

Reactions: 2
a few insta mums have been the same - Charlotte Taylor / Kate murnane... buy your bloody child a new mattress!
It was probably part of the script/brief to say that. Strange that they agreed. Nothing is off limits I guess.

She could have posted any friend with the caption 'remember when you could hug' but chooses to post about gi to remind us all shes friends with her. It's very obvious
I remember she was all buddy buddy with all the other insta mums and hannah maggs etc but never reminisces about them... Just gi 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She could have posted any friend with the caption 'remember when you could hug' but chooses to post about gi to remind us all shes friends with her. It's very obvious
I remember she was all buddy buddy with all the other insta mums and hannah maggs etc but never reminisces about them... Just gi 🙈
i was just about to post the exact same thing.
So transparent and a bit cringe isn’t it

Wasn't she complaining of having a migraine the day after her shopping trip and cocktails with her friends? Then it has been radio silence. I just checked on her account because she is the first to come on moaning when new restrictions are put into place. Fully expecting a boomerang of her pulling a sad face with FFS Boris but nothing 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.