Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she complaining of having a migraine the day after her shopping trip and cocktails with her friends? Then it has been radio silence. I just checked on her account because she is the first to come on moaning when new restrictions are put into place. Fully expecting a boomerang of her pulling a sad face with FFS Boris but nothing 🤔
She’s probably got Covid after all the galavanting she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This minute she has a headache or a cold she’s all over stories telling us how ill she is while Scott waits on her hand and foot.

Really weird for her to be off for so long without announcing “I’m taking a break” like they normally do

Reactions: 1
I really feel for her after her latest post. I had crippling postnatal anxiety and it was unbearable.

Reactions: 2
I really feel for her after her latest post. I had crippling postnatal anxiety and it was unbearable.
I had prenatal anxiety and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Hope you have found peace now and that Lucie feels more peaceful soon. Having a new born sends you into over drive without a pandemic.

Quite - I’m not sure how I would have handled it with everything this year. I am much better now thank you - it took until my son was almost 2.5 to feel like I had it under control (thanks to lots of talking therapy!).

I hope you are ‘recovered’ now too x

Doesn’t her mum live there - I think if it’s part of her bubble which I think if you have a child under 1 is allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.