Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t her mum live there - I think if it’s part of her bubble which I think if you have a child under 1 is allowed.
But she also had a child over one and a husband?
I didn’t think families could bubble with families?
I haven’t read too much into it as our family only bubble with a single person, who works from home, no partner no kids. X

Reactions: 1
But she also had a child over one and a husband?
I didn’t think families could bubble with families?
I haven’t read too much into it as our family only bubble with a single person, who works from home, no partner no kids. X
Think you can bubble up with another household if you have a child under one regardless if you're a single parent or not. But it does advise you to keep your bubble as close to home as possible, so I can't see why she couldn't bubble up with someone like her sister who I'm sure was local?

Mudeford is in Tier 4 as is where she lives - are you allowed to travel to another tier 4 area if you live in one? I think guidance is to stay local.

If you can then in theory I could drive down to Mudeford from where I live in London as we’d be in Tier 4 areas all the way (I won’t as that would be complete madness!)

Reactions: 2
I think regardless of the rules people should use their common sense, just because you have a child under one and it says you’re allowed doesn’t mean you have to do it! She has Scott and a lot of people online who are there at the drop of a hat to speak to her if she wants to! Just stay home if you can! It’s not hard!!!

Reactions: 8
Here’s the wording
But I’m guessing that’s only if you have one child under one? Not a child under one and a child about 7, and a husband?
She wouldn’t be able to bubble with her sister, that’s another whole family. So two families mixing. Her sister, her sisters husband and two teenage girls.
She’s been a covidiot this whole time, don’t expect her to change now. She’ll be back waiting for those salon doors to open, probably camp outside 😂

Reactions: 4
Also stop saying how happy you are the schools are going to re open, I’m absolutely dreading sending mine in tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Also stop saying how happy you are the schools are going to re open, I’m absolutely dreading sending mine in tomorrow
I have 3 back tomorrow, one in senior so not going back til 18th. I feel sick. Haven’t been able to sleep.

I am not glad they’re going back at all. One thing I am thankful for 2020, all the extra time I had with my children. Blessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have 3 back tomorrow, one in senior so not going back til 18th. I feel sick. Haven’t been able to sleep.

I am not glad they’re going back at all. One thing I am thankful for 2020, all the extra time I had with my children. Blessed.
if your that worried why not keep them all off??

So glad you said this! I thought I was the only one! All I ever hear is people moaning about having to spend time with their kids! I loved having mine home and wish her school was closed!

if your that worried why not keep them all off??
Unfortunately if schools are not closed then you will still be fined for not sending them.

Reactions: 3
My daughter is very very very hard work she has additional needs and wakes at the crack of dawn. I cannot wait for her to go back to school!

My daughter is very very very hard work she has additional needs and wakes at the crack of dawn. I cannot wait for her to go back to school!
Unfortunately I’m not in the position to pay the fines to keep them all off. If the gov say they have to go in, they have to go in.
2 of my children have additional needs also. Medicated too but still think 4:30am is great to wake up 😩

Unfortunately I’m not in the position to pay the fines to keep them all off. If the gov say they have to go in, they have to go in.
2 of my children have additional needs also. Medicated too but still think 4:30am is great to wake up 😩
yep 4am starts here too so feel your pain. I do think it’s ridiculous that if you don’t want to send them in that you have to - online learning should be available for you to do with them. What about if kids have to isolate what do they do then?

yep 4am starts here too so feel your pain. I do think it’s ridiculous that if you don’t want to send them in that you have to - online learning should be available for you to do with them. What about if kids have to isolate what do they do then?
Exactly. We done it before? Why not again.
Altho, my kids with needs didn’t do much learning at home

home is home and school is school!

shall we just say, sorry, we’re isolating — for 6m 😂

Can you imagine walking around your house thinking hmm what costs loads that I can aff link today .. ah there we go work done for the day!

The advice in tier 4 is just to stay at home unless it’s absolutely essential to leave for medical/food shopping/work etc.

A family trip to her mums house or the beach isn’t essential.

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she say that? That’s her opinion? I’m a teacher and I have a child at school and I’m praying we can continue to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The advice in tier 4 is just to stay at home unless it’s absolutely essential to leave for medical/food shopping/work etc.

A family trip to her mums house or the beach isn’t essential.
no doubt we’ll see a story and see it’s for her mental health...... because it’s absolutely essential for your mental health to take your whole family to see your mum.

I suffer badly with MH and I couldn’t think of anything worse when I’m struggling than a car trip with my partner and children to visit my mum 😂 I certainly don’t post all over the gram either!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.