Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost as bad as #mumofboyslife. Where if you have boys it is automatically assumed that you have a life of muddy footprints, loud noise, loads of mess and violent toys compared to if you have daughters. It's not even the fathers that enjoy making this stereotype. It is the instahun mums.
my daughter plays with mud more than my boys ever did hahah and she loves football more than one of my sons too 🤪

Reactions: 1
Remember when it was 32 degrees outside and Lucie was complaining how miserable and hot she was... 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she Jewish? If she’s not and she’s using that term she’s an ignorant cow. So offensive.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be naive but can someone explain what this means please? I’ve never heard this term

Geez, let the kid enjoy his birthday without filming every single minute!!!

There’s blatantly more than just her and Scott there singing happy birthday too. Lockdown rules don’t apply to influencers though

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There’s blatantly more than just her and Scott there singing happy birthday too. Lockdown rules don’t apply to influencers though
Think I hear her mum and sister! There’s def a “wow” and “yay” from others beside Lucie & Scott!

Reactions: 3
You guys don’t miss a thing!!! There are definitely people there. That angers me so so much. Smug witch

Reactions: 5
Wow yea that makes me angry too, it was my daughters birthday last week and we had no one round, we have a big family and she’s so used to being around them all it was awful telling her she couldnt see anyone. Notice how she never complained about Harry not being able to see anyone on his birthday and we all know she would of if that was the case! 🤨

Reactions: 7
If she had the rest of the family on Zoom or something to sing along- we all know full well she would have shown the screen! Party at the Houchins!!

Reactions: 6
There is just no need for it. Practically all the people I know have had some kind of birthday in lockdown this year. It is really that difficult to stay away from people? Would Harry have been scared for life just by spending the day with his Mum, Dad and brother?

Personally I couldn't live with myself if I unwittingly passed on this virus because I felt the need to have people in my house for a seven year olds birthday and her sister runs an events business. Does she not realise that the longer people don't listen to the rules the longer lockdowns and restrictions will be in place.

Reactions: 9
I REALLY want to comment on her insta so she knows we at least know and she hasn’t gotten away with it! But I also don’t want to be blocked because I love a good noisey and then being able to come on here and chat with your guys!!! You keep me laughing

Isn't there a rule about families with a baby under one being allowed to bubble with one other family? Not sure whether it applies in lockdown though or just during the tier system.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.