Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Harry and James. Or Harry and George.
Harry and Oliver, maybe.
Each to there own.

Ironically her baby name video I’ve just watched her top three boys names are: Jacob, Eddy & Wren.
No sign for Felix anywhere.

Last edited:
I actually think its a lovley name and does suit them name choices are very personal probably if she had went for something more traditional some would have called her boring or predictable! Not very nice to joke/judge a new born babies name.....

Reactions: 2
Felix was on my baby name list but must admit the cat food association did put me off. Still think it is a nice name though. The video of Harry feeding him was really cute. They do seem a lovely family who have gone through a really rough few years - it's just the bending of Covid restrictions and going here, there and everywhere and being the first to complain when restrictions come back that gets my goat about her.

I'm going to bugger off before it becomes a rave thread 😉

Reactions: 4
I actually think its a lovley name and does suit them name choices are very personal probably if she had went for something more traditional some would have called her boring or predictable! Not very nice to joke/judge a new born babies name.....
100% agree. I’ve just had a baby and would be heartbroken if someone made fun of her name (Wren :)). Also being pregnant and giving birth and having a newborn during covid is horrendous, so whilst yes lucie broke lockdown rules and was generally irritating, it’s a rough time.

• Heart
100% agree. I’ve just had a baby and would be heartbroken if someone made fun of her name (Wren :)). Also being pregnant and giving birth and having a newborn during covid is horrendous, so whilst yes lucie broke lockdown rules and was generally irritating, it’s a rough time.
congratulations, lovely name! I’ve also literally just given birth and personally loving the no visitors allowed

• Heart
Why has she stuck a filter on a 5 day old baby?
To fit her horrible orange aesthetic. It’s awful to filter babies and kids but they all do it for their branding!
Poor kids are going to grow up thinking that’s what they look like or be surprised when they see something different in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Sick
Well, she waited a whole 5 days after giving birth before the 1st baby related Ad-Pr product.

• Sad
  • Sick
Me too. Next time I want to have a birth photographer. I wouldn’t be sharing clips or images in a blog though, so personal but each to their own
I think it’s just so lovely to be able to look back on, the only photos I have are from just after, but I really wish I had photos of the actual labour

Reactions: 2
I think it's fine to film it, but not to show it on Insta IMO!

I think it's fine to film it, but not to show it on Insta IMO!
...and I've just realised I only circled the filming quote and not the whole paragraph which was my point!! 🤪 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I understand the need to get out for a walk after having had a baby, but I think I'd choose some nice fresh air & nature, rather than H&M/New Look in the midst of a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, filming is lovely, sharing with strangers weird imo.

Also agree about the shopping with a newborn with so many germs around!! Before 2020 imagine taking a newborn anywhere that is was compulsory to wear a face mask, you wouldn’t dream of it!!!

THESE INSTAMUMS NEED TO STOP SHOPPING ENDLESSLY TO FILL THEIR DAYS

Reactions: 7
I agree, she could’ve gone to a coffee shop, or somewhere less busy than her local shopping centre, which being from the same town is always pretty busy and there’s always a fair few people not wearing masks

Reactions: 6
I agree, she could’ve gone to a coffee shop, or somewhere less busy than her local shopping centre, which being from the same town is always pretty busy and there’s always a fair few people not wearing masks
Which doesn’t have a lot of air flow either!!! New look does, as it’s by the doors but, we know she’ll of gone to primark too! Imagine it in there. And the people of this local town don’t exactly like to social distance anymore either 😒👊🏼

Reactions: 1
Which doesn’t have a lot of air flow either!!! New look does, as it’s by the doors but, we know she’ll of gone to primark too! Imagine it in there. And the people of this local town don’t exactly like to social distance anymore either 😒👊🏼
Yep I’m from her town too and new look and primark are the only ones that are outside/near doors
Otherwise it’s all undercover unless she is going to the top for macdonalds lol

Reactions: 1
Yep I’m from her town too and new look and primark are the only ones that are outside/near doors
Otherwise it’s all undercover unless she is going to the top for macdonalds lol
I find primark is still always so busy and so many people don’t social distance anymore, it’s ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.