Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't very bright mentioning that she is coughing on a public Instagram page. Just by saying that it means that Harry shouldn't go to school or her husband leave the house until Lucie is tested. Yes, it is probably just a cold but it is also a covid symptom. Very silly woman.

Reactions: 5
You know that one friend we've all got on FB that is 100% guaranteed to comment and like your status as soon as you've posted it? That's Lucieandthebump. Every bleeping post someone does on IG, she is there commenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know that one friend we've all got on FB that is 100% guaranteed to comment and like your status as soon as you've posted it? That's Lucieandthebump. Every bleeping post someone does on IG, she is there commenting.
YES!!! She is the only head that manages to comment on every fuckers post! FFS is she a desperado or just has nothing else to do or maybe just both🤔 either way she is the most annoying twit

Reactions: 6
I am just gobsmacked at how she can post about coughing and spluttering and then post about Harry going to football. Her town has had an increase in Covid cases. What if those people just assumed it was just a cold and sent their children to school and football clubs as normal? If she doesn't care about breaking rules at least be smart enough not to go broadcasting it to all and sundry.

For someone who has gone on constantly about being pregnant, why hasn’t she bothered her arse to find out what the birth situation is for her hospital when she’s due in the next few weeks?
2E0F4CA3-041D-4ABD-9014-0F476E316377.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Yesterday (I think) she called what she had flu and a cold in one breath. I'm sorry, but no bleeping way does she have the flu. You can't eye duck yourself when you have flu.
I'm pregnant with a streaming cold, and like the majority of other people, am just getting on with it.

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand what happened to Lucie. She has been through so many really hard times and terrible experiences - learning Harry was deaf, going through the operation to have his implants in, her husband's cancer, baby lose and she didn't moan or whinge like she has throughout this pregnancy. What I always liked about her was her positivity. Even her little cold/flu supplies just screams self pity. Eye rolling at the carton of grapes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand what happened to Lucie. She has been through so many really hard times and terrible experiences - learning Harry was deaf, going through the operation to have his implants in, her husband's cancer, baby lose and she didn't moan or whinge like she has throughout this pregnancy. What I always liked about her was her positivity. Even her little cold/flu supplies just screams self pity. Eye rolling at the carton of grapes.
I totally agree

I hope she goes 2 weeks over. She’s so incredibly false and self serving..all about her. I don’t mean the whole having a cold thing..just her general attitude to how every given situation has inconvenienced her in some way eg the hospital appts, lockdown,rule of 6 etc With no consideration to the fact it’s there to protect the vulnerable- you know the ones who are ACTUALLY ill not just pregnant!! She seems like the type of girl at school who put on the nicey nicey act and baby voice to everyone but was an absolute witch behind their backs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely this! She was actually interesting to follow when I first found her. When did she become this moany, entitled, self centred creature??

Reactions: 1
It always goes to tit when insta becomes their full time "employment"
Yes!! Every time.

They lose touch with reality and just get feedback from other bullshit instahuns blowing smoke up each other’s arses to boost engagement.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.