Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine being due any day and not looking up restrictions atm for hospital. I gave birth 5 weeks ago and daily I was checking my hospital trust for updates and my midwife told me when we did my birth preferences exactly what they were at that point too? You can’t be that ignorant 🤔

Reactions: 4
I keep an eye on what my hospital is doing and I am nowhere near giving birth!
What is she going to do? Rock up on the day and be fuming that her sister isn’t allowed in?

I keep an eye on what my hospital is doing and I am nowhere near giving birth!
What is she going to do? Rock up on the day and be fuming that her sister isn’t allowed in?
You know that is EXACTLY what she will do.

Reactions: 3
I do hope she at least advised her midwife in advance that she has had a cough before she turned up to her appointment.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine being due any day and not looking up restrictions atm for hospital. I gave birth 5 weeks ago and daily I was checking my hospital trust for updates and my midwife told me when we did my birth preferences exactly what they were at that point too? You can’t be that ignorant 🤔
I’m not due until March, and I’ve already looked up current restrictions and saved the links so I can see how it develops/changes over the next few months 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m not due until March, and I’ve already looked up current restrictions and saved the links so I can see how it develops/changes over the next few months 🤦‍♀️
I’d see if your trust has a Facebook page as I found mine was updated way quicker and more frequently

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that their boy sits in the front seat of the car and she rides in the back? I would never do that!!

I’d tell my daughter to jog on if she asked me to sit in the back while she sat in the front 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably works out for the best for her to be honest. If she sat in the front she’d have to talk to her husband where this way she can spend the whole journey spamming comments on every other influencers post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably works out for the best for her to be honest. If she sat in the front she’d have to talk to her husband where this way she can spend the whole journey spamming comments on every other influencers post
Too right. She has the brownest nose ever and I’m not talking about her freckles 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that their boy sits in the front seat of the car and she rides in the back? I would never do that!!
could it be something to do with his hearing? (I don’t know how much hearing loss he has) if he’s in the back on his own, he might miss out on the conversations, whereas if he’s in the front he can lip read whoever’s driving and turn to whoever’s in the back?

Reactions: 5
Boris might try and ruin her day 😢
Maybe if instahuns hadn't stretched the rules as far as they did - large social gatherings in gardens, over the top baby showers, brunch dates and girlie lunches practically every week, posing on beaches, sending your kid to school and football club when the parent has been on social media about coughing and spluttering then maybe the country wouldn't need to put the brakes on lifting restrictions. They (and Lucie isn't the only one) could really have helped by setting a good example to their followers by staying home as much as possible and protecting the family but that isn't very instaworthy is it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She was so indulgent with that baby shower. Especially as it’s her second baby and especially as we are in the middle of a pandemic.

Considering she’s going to give birth any day now, I’d have thought it would be safer to stay home where possible rather than risk coming into contact with Covid?

I don’t know what the rules are elsewhere or about regular births, but I’m having an elective c-sec, and currently, anyone in my household has to isolate for 14 days before I go into hospital.

Considering she’s going to give birth any day now, I’d have thought it would be safer to stay home where possible rather than risk coming into contact with Covid?

I don’t know what the rules are elsewhere or about regular births, but I’m having an elective c-sec, and currently, anyone in my household has to isolate for 14 days before I go into hospital.
I was booked for an elective c-section 2 days into lockdown, but before we even locked down I didn’t leave my house for 2 weeks because I was petrified! I just can’t comprehend how someone wouldn’t isolate or social distance when they’re pregnant, especially for a baby that was so desperately longed for too!

I’m overdue by 9 days :rolleyes: and have seen so many pregnant people out and about not being careful!!! It blows my mind, we aren’t going to be pregnant forever. Rochelle Humes is another one always out shopping at Harrods and Selfridges

Our local hospital (same as Lucie’s) require you to isolate for 14 days prior to pre-booked surgeries. Unsure about births etc... I don’t plan on doing that, ever again!

Our local hospital (same as Lucie’s) require you to isolate for 14 days prior to pre-booked surgeries. Unsure about births etc... I don’t plan on doing that, ever again!
Love seeing people in the same town as Lucie as am i!
Wonder if we know each other 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.