Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap me too
And we have had a lot of unhappy customers due to how hard it is to get meds at the moment and even before!!
It’s not our fault so don’t slag us off you stupid cow!!
We have worked our asses of during this pandemic and going in everyday risking getting the virus unlike you choosing to go out by going to Ikea and so on for content for your dire channel!!
bleeping self entitled little brat!!
I went to the pharmacy last week and they had run out of my son’s Melatonin. The poor pharmacist was so nice and when I said it was fine not her fault she looked at me popped her mask to one side and said “thank you for being so nice, not everyone has been“. I felt so sorry for her folk had obviously been awful to her. Thank you to all you pharmacists/dispensers and chemist workers who have been forgotten about during this crisis. You have all been on the frontline as well risking your health too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So 2 things... her post about Harry's football. It's not usually her thing standing in the cold pitch side... fml it's not most peoples "thing" but I've done it for 2 years without complaining for my son because its what you do as a parent. I'd never say it's not my thing... it becomes the norm when you have children!

And why does she still sign it off as #29weekspregnant... a post about Harry (and her 🙄) but she still drags the pregnancy into it!

Reactions: 4
So 2 things... her post about Harry's football. It's not usually her thing standing in the cold pitch side... fml it's not most peoples "thing" but I've done it for 2 years without complaining for my son because its what you do as a parent. I'd never say it's not my thing... it becomes the norm when you have children!

And why does she still sign it off as #29weekspregnant... a post about Harry (and her 🙄) but she still drags the pregnancy into it!
Because the post was just another opportunity to show off her bump.
I bet that’s the only reason she went and stood at the cold pitch (poor her 🙄) so she could show off the bump to the other mums and tell them all just how pregnant she is.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she feels that she has another boy on the way... given that cold pitches are not her thing...! No girl to dress up and stay at home with!

I know girls can play football/rugby btw, or her 2nd boy may not be interested in those things. But let's go with the stereotypes here!

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she feels that she has another boy on the way... given that cold pitches are not her thing...! No girl to dress up and stay at home with!

I know girls can play football/rugby btw, or her 2nd boy may not be interested in those things. But let's go with the stereotypes here!
She wanted another boy through remember! Gotta be like all her gal pals (Hannah M, Lara J) two boys is the way it’s gotta be so she’s the same! 🤪

Reactions: 2
I think the insta mums LOVE having two kids of the same gender. Then they get to use the #boymum #mumofgirls tags. Pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lives in my town and not as she appears on screen that baby voice is an act and just her in general
Ha, I live in the same town too 👀 wonder if u know you. It isn’t a big place is it 😂

Wonder where she’s got her eyelash extensions done in lockdown seen as salons can’t open for a good few weeks yet...
Her best friend is an eyelash technician!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Out at the beach NOT socially distancing with another group. She is one of the worst for breaking the lockdown rules.

It’s fine for her, her kids back at school already. Some of us are praying and keeping fingers crossed things will be somewhat okay for September. What’s the point in schools and football clubs socially distancing if she’s just hanging out with friends every weekend.

Also Luce, just a heads up, Harry won’t be year 1 in September. He’ll be year 2. So if the lockdown rules are continued you’ll have Harry at home every day with a newborn baby.

Reactions: 8
Out at the beach NOT socially distancing with another group. She is one of the worst for breaking the lockdown rules.

It’s fine for her, her kids back at school already. Some of us are praying and keeping fingers crossed things will be somewhat okay for September. What’s the point in schools and football clubs socially distancing if she’s just hanging out with friends every weekend.

Also Luce, just a heads up, Harry won’t be year 1 in September. He’ll be year 2. So if the lockdown rules are continued you’ll have Harry at home every day with a newborn baby.
Unless she’s decided to keep him back a year?

Aye she’s breaking social distancing rules again but it’ll be us in the NHS that have to pick up the pieces when one of them gets COVID-19!! Then the sleekit cow will have another gob off at how useless we all are in the NHS. As I said before I hope her iron tablets constipate the tit out of her literally!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye she’s breaking social distancing rules again but it’ll be us in the NHS that have to pick up the pieces when one of them gets COVID-19!! Then the sleekit cow will have another gob off at how useless we all are in the NHS. As I said before I hope her iron tablets constipate the tit out of her literally!!
But it will be her that's moaning as isnt she due to give birth in September and if we do have second lockdown then none of her friends will get to see baby and she will be even more moany.... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
My daughter is y1 currently and when she goes back they are mixing y1 and 2 together so all classes will be half y1 half y2 not sure if this to help them catch up or what but seems more sensible than holding them back a year 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sure we’ll get a full complaining story from her whatever is decided! 🤣

The way she is saying Weymouth beach isn’t busy to try and justify her actions. I live in a tourist hot spot and have spent the afternoon in the garden with my toddler in the paddling pool as I’m pregnant (a week further along than her) and I don’t want to risk going onto the beach with every other person!!
Partly because I don’t think you can truly social distance on a busy beach and also because I don’t want to use the public toilets like she said she had to!!

We literally have 2 months left until the baby is out, why not just stay safe for that short period of time and not contribute to the second wave which will happen around our due date!!

Also thank you to all the NHS workers who are commenting on this thread - I promise not every person is like Lucie and you are appreciated :love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But it will be her that's moaning as isnt she due to give birth in September and if we do have second lockdown then none of her friends will get to see baby and she will be even more moany.... 🙄🙄
Your spot on there she will be whinging like a fishwife with no fish to gut when it all Implodes when the next messiah is born. I’m thoroughly expecting her to give birth in a stable in Nazareth at this point 🙄 Behold the second coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This sun damaged chav really doesn't need any more sun on her winrkly leathery skin. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she’s one of these people that think it’s all over with now. She’ll be the first to complain if we end up in full lockdown again and she gets to have no one at her birth. Why is she being so dumb!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.