Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never used to be. She has been through some heavy, heartbreaking tit but was always positive and real.

I do think as soon as these instamums give up real life jobs and do this full time they become a bit desperate for content that they just seem to moan about the dullest, mundane nonsense.
Totally agree

Wonder where she’s got her eyelash extensions done in lockdown seen as salons can’t open for a good few weeks yet...

Reactions: 3
She’s pregnant!! She’s tired and exhausted because she’s pregnant!!! Emotional pregnant lady!

I’ve just unfollowed, as someone desperate to conceive, who won’t have the privilege of sitting at home when I’m pregnant, I just can’t cope with the whining every single day, which is a shame because I used to quite like her

Reactions: 10
She’s pregnant!! She’s tired and exhausted because she’s pregnant!!! Emotional pregnant lady!

I’ve just unfollowed, as someone desperate to conceive, who won’t have the privilege of sitting at home when I’m pregnant, I just can’t cope with the whining every single day, which is a shame because I used to quite like her
This pregnancy has brought the WORST out in her

Reactions: 5
She’s had something like lvl done I’m sure. How bloody vain if she has! Can’t wait until salons are allowed to SAFELY open like everyone else.

I don’t even think lvl would give her results like that.. she makes me so mad! Pregnancy has deffo brought out the worst in her

Reactions: 4
This pregnancy has brought the WORST out in her

I agree too! I was so happy for her when she finally got pregnant, my daughter is the same age as Harry and we had trouble conceiving our second too so I thought otd be great if her and I were pregnant at the same time as she’d recommend good stuff etc but now I am so glad I got pregnant last year and not at the same time as her! I feel I’d have been even more peeved at how she’s acting! I feel she must have a lot of people following who are having trouble conceiving seeing as she made such a song and dance about how she had trouble (though in my eyes she didn’t as she fell pregnant but miscarried and wasn’t trying when she had ectopic) so I feel she’s being a bit insensitive and wouldn’t surprise me if many had unfollowed due to this!

Reactions: 5
Fully agree. The people who have been following her who are struggling to conceive must feel awful constantly seeing her complaining. She needs to stop going on about being pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Her post has just annoyed me.... why is she not just working at the dining table... why the woe is me saying she has to work on the floor?? Also if they both work from home would this not be the most important thing when looking for a house that they both had space....

Reactions: 1
Her post has just annoyed me.... why is she not just working at the dining table... why the woe is me saying she has to work on the floor?? Also if they both work from home would this not be the most important thing when looking for a house that they both had space....
OMFG just seen it! lol what a dick! Yea sit at the brand new dining table you just got! She's clearly done this so we can all see her strapped up ankle! She's annoyed me even more going on about her prescription! As someone who works in a pharmacy i now know the EXACT type of person she is! If the surgery don't send your prescription across there is NOTHING we can do until we get it! Guess what we have no control over that! She was probably rude to the staff as can't imagine they would be rude for no reason! Also don't worry they are probably run off their feet! Shows perfectly how entitled and spoilt she is, can't even wait one freakin day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh she has another thing to mom about now.. the ankle 🙄. I follow accounts with cancer, chronic illnesses etc who complain less than she does. That photo she’s posted was purely to show off her ankle 😂😂

Oh she has another thing to mom about now.. the ankle 🙄. I follow accounts with cancer, chronic illnesses etc who complain less than she does. That photo she’s posted was purely to show off her ankle 😂😂
Wonder how long this will go on for now! Saw in the comments as well that Hannah Michalak asked how she did it, and she's said she fell over after leaving the pharmacy in a rage :ROFLMAO: ... pretty sure she said yesterday she just twisted it!! Always got to be such a drama with these people!!:sleep:

Wonder how long this will go on for now! Saw in the comments as well that Hannah Michalak asked how she did it, and she's said she fell over after leaving the pharmacy in a rage :ROFLMAO: ... pretty sure she said yesterday she just twisted it!! Always got to be such a drama with these people!!:sleep:
She wont be able to handle the fact that hannah has a boot on at the minute... got to have that sympathy

Why do I follow these people they enrage me so much 🙄🙄

• Haha
She wont be able to handle the fact that hannah has a boot on at the minute... got to have that sympathy

Why do I follow these people they enrage me so much 🙄🙄
OMG you are right!! First Emily Norris, then Hannah... of course the boot is where this is headed!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I used to like Lucie, she seemed a bit more normal than other “influcencers” and seemed quite grounded with her job and dabbling in YouTube, her ads were well presented and thought through, and I thought she was a good for speaking up about Harry’s deafness to make others aware and help others in similar situation (did annoy me how she was the first to comment on other mum-fluencers with some kiss ass comment and her baby voice is a bit sickly ) But Christ, since quitting her job for YouTube and then getting pregnant, what does she actually do all day??! Moan, sleep and watch crap tv. Request gifted baby items. On repeat. Will be unfollowing soon!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that’s called karma 😂😂 how funny

Begging for a sleepyhead now...... if you want one, just buy one Lucie!!!! Like the rest of us normal people have to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Begging for a sleepyhead now...... if you want one, just buy one Lucie!!!! Like the rest of us normal people have to do.
Just saw this just bloody buy one you tight arse!!!!!! She’s asked this so many times!!!

• Angry
Just seen her rant about not being able to have both her sister and her husband at the birth 🤬 I understand it must be extremely difficult to be going through a pregnancy at the minute knowing you can’t have the support you normally would, but it’s angered me that she can’t see that hospitals are limiting people coming in, in the hope that it stops coronavirus coming IN to the hospitals, where there are 100’s and 100’s of vulnerable people. It’s not about her husband and sister catching it themselves from the hospital ITS TO STOP PEOPLE BRINGING IT IN WITH THEM. Time to go and calm down now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.