Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how bad is her skin!?
Like it’s not cute freckles it’s clearly lots of sun damage!

Reactions: 4
I know her son was born deaf but she mentioned recently that he had SEN, does he have other difficulties?

I know her son was born deaf but she mentioned recently that he had SEN, does he have other difficulties?
Don't think he does. Being deaf though would fall under SEN, I would imagine he has an EHCP even though he attends mainstream school.

Don't think he does. Being deaf though would fall under SEN, I would imagine he has an EHCP even though he attends mainstream school.
I think I remember her saying he doesn’t have any additional help

That's a great opportunity for her to help other SEN parents. Without violating the little boys right to privacy, she could really help other parents going through the issues that SEN brings up.

I know we are not meant to praise influencers on here but I do think Lucie highlights without exploiting Harry's deafness. Her little boy is really cute and his speech seems advanced, not even considering he was born deaf. If only she would tone down on the ADs and not be such a youtube cliche (Primark hauls, room tours and baby reveal with bursting a balloon - it's all been done so many times before).

Reactions: 5
Feel like this is going to be a very long pregnancy, she’s acting like she’s about to pop at any minute. For somebody so desperate for another baby I feel like all she’s done is moan. I’ve had to unfollow!

Reactions: 13
Feel like this is going to be a very long pregnancy, she’s acting like she’s about to pop at any minute. For somebody so desperate for another baby I feel like all she’s done is moan. I’ve had to unfollow!
Couldn't agree more... fed up of it. Also why build furniture on one of hottest days of the year....

It’s as if she has nothing else to say! Everything she posts is a moan! WE GET IT YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

Reactions: 3
A few things...

what is with the eyes closed trout pout pose she does ???
Also moaning again about being ‘so exhausted’ 🙄 she doesn’t no she’s born!

Reactions: 11
A few things...

She can’t open her eyes as she’s so exhausted from being pregnant... just incase you didn’t know she’s pregnant ... it’s hard work sitting on your arse all day being pregnant .. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few things...

Thinks she looks cute
Sorry but your a grown arse women with your second child due soon grow up and stop bleeping moaning about this rainbow baby !
Be bloody happy!

She’s one of those pregnant women that treats being pregnant as though she’s ill.

God knows how she ever worked a proper job when she had Harry!!

Reactions: 1
She never used to be. She has been through some heavy, heartbreaking tit but was always positive and real.

I do think as soon as these instamums give up real life jobs and do this full time they become a bit desperate for content that they just seem to moan about the dullest, mundane nonsense.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.