Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised at her really, I know she’s always said she’s a social person but I would have thought being pregnant and seeing how long and how hard she’s tried for this baby she’d be being a little more cautious? I’m not sure I’d risk anything while carrying a baby, just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m quite surprised at her really, I know she’s always said she’s a social person but I would have thought being pregnant and seeing how long and how hard she’s tried for this baby she’d be being a little more cautious? I’m not sure I’d risk anything while carrying a baby, just me?
Completely agree

Reactions: 1
I’m so pleased you all agree she is being careless. I am the same amount of weeks pregnant as she is and I have a toddler at home too and I am going without to keep my unborn baby safe. When I see her doing this it makes me feel guilty to my toddler who I’m making stay at home and like I’m being over the top. But reading your comments makes me see I’m just being sensible and she is in the wrong not me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what goes through their minds...

‘I’m in bed with my young child so I’ll pull my top up to expose my bump, take a photo and then post on social media for thousands to see’

Why????????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand what goes through their minds...

‘I’m in bed with my young child so I’ll pull my top up to expose my bump, take a photo and then post on social media for thousands to see’

Why????????
Got to get content somehow.... 🙄🙄

She's very vanilla isn't she? There's just no substance there at all. Nothing.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being able to lie in bed all day when pregnant every time you feel a bit off. Not bitter at all that I had to work in retail during my pregnancy through many days of feeling nauseous ... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did she ever actual “reveal” her new kitchen? She made so much content about having it redone and then just stopped and it’s all just pregnancy posts now.

I’m new to lucie

bland boring and as dull as ditchwater....is it worth sticking with her for a bit?

she really doesn’t care does she! In Ikea today

• Wow
  • Angry
IKEA haul coming your way.... its really shocked me how she is acting
100% Ikea baby nursery haul coming our way!!! I ordered my nursery bits from
Ikea off their website a few weeks ago - but that wouldn’t make CoNtEnT would it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.