Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok I don’t follow her, but I see her constantly comment on nearly everyone I do, I mean, how the actual duck does she get anything done when she must be glued to her phone crawling up every insta huns arse with her simpering comments!! God she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Lucie. Was genuinely made up for her when she fell pregnant.
Since then though she's got on my wick. She comes across a real mean girl and very desperate.
Also, she looks bloody ridiculous when she wears those Baker boy style hats.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Lucie. Was genuinely made up for her when she fell pregnant.
Since then though she's got on my wick. She comes across a real mean girl and very desperate.
Also, she looks bloody ridiculous when she wears those Baker boy style hats.
Have you seen her in the fisherman’s hat? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she ever eat at home?! Even has to go out for a bloody sandwich!

Reactions: 5
1627410549246.png

Hun, you're in an All Inclusive resort in Greece, you're hardly 'travelling' or out there on a spiritual journey.

I love an All Inclusive resort but I'm not there posting quotes like this when I'm dressed up for the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine the moans if one of them tested positive and they get stuck there and have to isolate for 10 days!! 😂😂

View attachment 682701

Hun, you're in an All Inclusive resort in Greece, you're hardly 'travelling' or out there on a spiritual journey.

I love an All Inclusive resort but I'm not there posting quotes like this when I'm dressed up for the buffet.
You may not be aware because Lucie hardly ever mentions it but she did go to Oman and climbed the Himalayas on a social media/influencer/ Z list celebrity jollies....I mean charity trips. As I say she doesn't like to mention it much so you might not be aware 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You may not be aware because Lucie hardly ever mentions it but she did go to Oman and climbed the Himalayas on a social media/influencer/ Z list celebrity jollies....I mean charity trips. As I say she doesn't like to mention it much so you might not be aware 😉
Pahahaha don't we just know it, and she's best mates with Gi Fletcher of course!

Reactions: 4
You guys give me life!!! I was watching her stories eye rolling till my brain hurt and then thought am I the only one that is like shut up smuggy smuggerton and then come on here and am like ah I have found my people x x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off mrs smug!!!!
Swim up room
Reserving sun beds at 4am
Honestly who does she think she is

You guys give me life!!! I was watching her stories eye rolling till my brain hurt and then thought am I the only one that is like shut up smuggy smuggerton and then come on here and am like ah I have found my people x x
Likewise! Smug smug smug, argh!

Reactions: 6
Imagine being on holiday playing with your kids going down water slides and you see some idiot (Lucie)in the water with her phone filming!!
It’s just shouldn’t be allowed unless for personal use not to broadcast to thousands
That lady and child that came down the slide are now on her stories

• Angry
Imagine being on holiday playing with your kids going down water slides and you see some idiot (Lucie)in the water with her phone filming!!
It’s just shouldn’t be allowed unless for personal use not to broadcast to thousands
That lady and child that came down the slide are now on her stories
This is my worst nightmare. I don’t want my kids on social media especially someone who has a big following. Also that self indulgent anxiety not eating post 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’d really duck me off if I was that woman. Lucie goes on about her anxiety but what about that woman? What if she’s had anxiety about going in the pool in her swimming costume, thought I’ll do it for my child and make memories and then found out she’s been broadcast to nearly 51 thousand people? What about her anxiety?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.