Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’d really duck me off if I was that woman. Lucie goes on about her anxiety but what about that woman? What if she’s had anxiety about going in the pool in her swimming costume, thought I’ll do it for my child and make memories and then found out she’s been broadcast to nearly 51 thousand people? What about her anxiety?
I really want to message her but she lives in my town!

Reactions: 2
I really want to message her but she lives in my town!
I don’t even follow her so I can’t reply to it. But I would!!! I suffer from anxiety really bad, to the point I doing do that sort of thing with my children — for that reason.
I would be mortified if she had caught me on camera. When I struggle letting my husband take photos of me (and me and our kids) 😒

Reactions: 4
she says she was drinking just grape juice and her weight ‘plummeted’ - I don’t remember her losing weight?!?

Does she thinks she being really exotic eating Milka? It’s available in Tesco and Home Bargains 😂

ETA: Im pretty sure Milka is owned by Mondelez, who also now own Cadbury!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she thinks she being really exotic eating Milka? It’s available in Tesco and Home Bargains 😂

ETA: Im pretty sure Milka is owned by Mondelez, who also now own Cadbury!
I’ve had that exact bar of milka and you can get it from Sainsbury’s in the town centre, of the same town she lives in..

• Haha
I really wish I knew who you fellow amazingstokers were….. 😂😂 I wanna know if I walk past you in the street or better yet, have u on my own insta or fb 😂 youse are funny

• Haha
she says she was drinking just grape juice and her weight ‘plummeted’ - I don’t remember her losing weight?!?
….she was surviving on grape juice and not eating whilst being paid to advertise Ryvita and Heinz beans to us!
Lucie really is one of the greediest of all the instamums!

Lucie thinks her husband is the fittest man but I just think he looks really smug and nasty

The sunburn on that poor boy. The filter has a blue tinge so who knows how bad it is. You can see actual lines on his legs.
For anyone who claims that it’s not the filter and is sun tan...he’s under one. What baby needs a tan and how damaging is it in the longer term?

D5C82CDE-1B00-416E-A5F6-25E6CABF6DB0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The sunburn on that poor boy. The filter has a blue tinge so who knows how bad it is. You can see actual lines on his legs.
For anyone who claims that it’s not the filter and is sun tan...he’s under one. What baby needs a tan and how damaging is it in the longer term?

View attachment 693512
Wow!!! I saw this pic earlier and didn’t notice that. She said it was 39 degrees so imagine how hot he is

• Sad

View attachment 693512
Wow, how bad is this. Poor poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought that too. Judging by her own dreadful skin (all leathery and damaged), she clearly doesn't care about sun protection. Her face in particularly is so lined & wrinkly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.