Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever mention her anxiety/depression anymore? Do we think it was engagement? Seems to me it was when the baby was a newborn which is just a hard stage for every mum and now he’s sleeping through and naps well she’s totally fine

Reactions: 3
Does she ever mention her anxiety/depression anymore? Do we think it was engagement? Seems to me it was when the baby was a newborn which is just a hard stage for every mum and now he’s sleeping through and naps well she’s totally fine
It seemed to be bad when we were in lockdown and I do remember her mentioning since lockdown has been eased her anxiety has improved, I’m not 100% but someone definitely said that and I feel it was her

Reactions: 1
It seemed to be bad when we were in lockdown and I do remember her mentioning since lockdown has been eased her anxiety has improved, I’m not 100% but someone definitely said that and I feel it was her
Weird ain’t it. Cos since lockdown is easing my anxiety is worse 😏

Can depression just go? (Genuine question) ive suffered with mental health for around 17/18 years... so I don’t know if it can just ‘go’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

How many times has she been to that garden centre for lunch which must be about a 40 mins drive away?

Wow. In a conversation about how she talks to her son about his Deafness, she has used an example of being different as ‘ having different coloured skin’

She is a moron

Reactions: 4
I just can't with these tight arse influencers selling their baby's old clothes for a few pennies. I doubt they are that desperate for cash that they couldn't donate the clothes to one of the many charities out there collecting clothes for pregnant mothers with nothing for their baby. They're so grabby and never, ever giving.

Reactions: 7
I just can't with these tight arse influencers selling their baby's old clothes for a few pennies. I doubt they are that desperate for cash that they couldn't donate the clothes to one of the many charities out there collecting clothes for pregnant mothers with nothing for their baby. They're so grabby and never, ever giving.
She got gifted most of those too! And the unopened bugaboo accessories from a PAID ADVERT! It’s honestly so shady.....she was bragging about buying a Rolex a few weeks ago! 😤

Reactions: 5
She got gifted most of those too! And the unopened bugaboo accessories from a PAID ADVERT! It’s honestly so shady.....she was bragging about buying a Rolex a few weeks ago! 😤
What accessories was she selling? She’s taken that down now

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.