Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the arse licking to all the other Instahuns has definitely paid off with the engagement on her latest AD. Practically every comment is from another influencer and not genuine followers interested in her views of testing out a jeep.

When will brands wake up to the waste of money these ADs are? They aren't going to generate any sales from the Instahuns comments.

Reactions: 4
I see the arse licking to all the other Instahuns has definitely paid off with the engagement on her latest AD. Practically every comment is from another influencer and not genuine followers interested in her views of testing out a jeep.

When will brands wake up to the waste of money these ADs are? They aren't going to generate any sales from the Instahuns comments.
Buying a new car is such a huge thing for a regular family. ESPECIALLY now after all the job losses and financial difficulties of the COVID year(S)! If I decided that I finally needed to invest in a new car, I would ask the advice of my dad, my husband (people with real engineering/mechanical knowledge) read some Which reviews even watch some bloody Top gear episodes but I certainly wouldn’t turn to instamums for motoring advice!

Someone in Jeeps marketing team needs to get fired for this. Lucie doesn’t drive a Jeep! She doesn’t drive an Audi that she previously advertised and said was the best family car.

Influencers opinions mean nothing when they can be changed so easily with a few ££s

Reactions: 5
Of what relevance is this ad to her page?!
Majority of her followers are gonna be mums - are any mums buying jeeps ffs?!?!

Two posts ago she’s telling us she’s struggling, but not when it comes to posing and fronting for an ad.

i hated these influencers before, but covid is just making them 100x more unbearable.

I’ve just googled and the starting price for one of those jeeps is £37k...

Reactions: 10
The prices on her fellas Depop! 😳
Is that how much they’re spending on designer clothes whilst raking in all the freebies and flogging via #aff links!?

Read the room, Lucie! People are struggling right now! Your followers are new mums, school mums, “normal” people with “normal” struggles. Please don’t try to sell us your hubby’s old clothes at £200 a pop!
I was laughing at the fact that she got loaned a bleeping jeep! Sorry who in the real world is affording a jeep right now?!! What a weird colab!!

Reactions: 1
"Guys I'm drowning trying to live up to a social expectation of bouncing back after having a baby"....................................
"Guys look at this really, really exspensive overpriced Jeep you could spend your hard earned cash on so that you too could pretend to look as happy as I look in this picture. The picture I'm posing for because I get paid to influence you to spend you money by any means necessary. So if you're struggling, have less money than usual thanks to a global pandemic, worried about your future... Just purchase this Jeep so I don't have to be worried about my own finances! Thanks guys. I was so excited to post this #ad for you because I know you guys like seeing this type of content so I'll be doing more in the future so you can fanancially support my family instead of us doing it ourselves. "

duck off bellend.

Buying a new car is such a huge thing for a regular family. ESPECIALLY now after all the job losses and financial difficulties of the COVID year(S)! If I decided that I finally needed to invest in a new car, I would ask the advice of my dad, my husband (people with real engineering/mechanical knowledge) read some Which reviews even watch some bloody Top gear episodes but I certainly wouldn’t turn to instamums for motoring advice!

Someone in Jeeps marketing team needs to get fired for this. Lucie doesn’t drive a Jeep! She doesn’t drive an Audi that she previously advertised and said was the best family car.

Influencers opinions mean nothing when they can be changed so easily with a few ££s
I honestly think they should have to disclose what they're paid to advertise products. It's not enough to say its an #ad because a lot of people still don't understand what they're doing. They don't understand the bullshit caption/story is literally bullshit they've been told to say. A regular person scrolling through Instagram does not understand that they are a CONSUMER scrolling through a virtual department shop and that needs to be much more obvious.

Why are the majority of the comments from other influencers? Hardly any from a regular person with no gain from interacting with a brand post. Sneaky. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Guys I'm drowning trying to live up to a social expectation of bouncing back after having a baby"....................................
"Guys look at this really, really exspensive overpriced Jeep you could spend your hard earned cash on so that you too could pretend to look as happy as I look in this picture. The picture I'm posing for because I get paid to influence you to spend you money by any means necessary. So if you're struggling, have less money than usual thanks to a global pandemic, worried about your future... Just purchase this Jeep so I don't have to be worried about my own finances! Thanks guys. I was so excited to post this #ad for you because I know you guys like seeing this type of content so I'll be doing more in the future so you can fanancially support my family instead of us doing it ourselves. "

duck off bellend.

I honestly think they should have to disclose what they're paid to advertise products. It's not enough to say its an #ad because a lot of people still don't understand what they're doing. They don't understand the bullshit caption/story is literally bullshit they've been told to say. A regular person scrolling through Instagram does not understand that they are a CONSUMER scrolling through a virtual department shop and that needs to be much more obvious.

Why are the majority of the comments from other influencers? Hardly any from a regular person with no gain from interacting with a brand post. Sneaky. 🤔
they all do it.. it’s to boost engagement. Therefore, able to get other ads

Absolutely disgusted
She pulled the wool right over our eyes
I think the drowning in anxiety post was for pure engagement as she knew she had an Ad coming up
Makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Thank you all for not making me feel like I was wrong for side eyeing her anxiety!!! Let’s remember she went out for drinks when her baby was 3 weeks old - not slating the new mum going out, I’m slating the going out during a pandemic when you have a tiny baby to protect. You can’t have your cake and eat it!!!

I would looooove for the ASA to release a new rule where at the beginning of a sponsored post the influencer had to disclose how much they were paid for the AD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure that bag is a replica. Someone i know bought exactly the same from a local lady (also local to Lucie) who sells replica items.

also re the anxiety, I’m riddled with it. Any time, any where, any how....... I could N O T pose for ads like she is, she looks far too happy - and generally happy that is. We can all fake a smile, but her eyes glisten too.
I would be anxious as fuuuuuuck driving around in something like that knowing it wasn’t mine and had to give it back 😂

Look at Mrs hinch she can charge thousands and thousands per ad!
She doesn’t need to do ads, she gets paid just to post on her grid in general 😳

Reactions: 1
Another day.... another ad!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a real one as it was a pressie for her 30th!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.