Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is sneaky about it too is that she tagged Hampshire and the place she got her hot chocolate from is like Instagram heaven and she purposely didn't tag them or show their name on the takeaway cup. Believe me being an 'Instagrammer' under any other circumstances she would have tagged them!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
absolutely... no doubt it will be with pampers! Who are the worst nappies by far
I hope not pampers! There’s a lot better brand than those.. plus, they have good ol’ soph to help. Doubt old Covidiot is gonna be much more use than the other covidiots 😂

Reactions: 1
Genuinely feel for Lucie at the moment, she really does seem to be struggling. As much as I want to say it’s alright for her she gets to be at home with her kids I feel for her, getting to go out to work for a few hours really keeps my head above water these days. I think if she still had a job to get up for and go out to she wouldn’t be struggling as much. (Don’t mean any of this in a bad way incase I’ve worded anything wrong!)

Reactions: 3
Genuinely feel for Lucie at the moment, she really does seem to be struggling. As much as I want to say it’s alright for her she gets to be at home with her kids I feel for her, getting to go out to work for a few hours really keeps my head above water these days. I think if she still had a job to get up for and go out to she wouldn’t be struggling as much. (Don’t mean any of this in a bad way incase I’ve worded anything wrong!)
Me too
It’s really worrying that this virus is not just about the virus anymore but with all the mental health side that is coming with it
I really do think there will be as many suicide deaths as there will be Covid deaths

She seems to be really struggling. That post was a hard, honest read. I hope she has a good support system in place.

Reactions: 2
As much as she irritates me, I do feel really sorry for her. In fact, I feel sorry for all parents that had babies this past year, it must have been really tough. Of course you can appreciate your brand new baby, but it still sucks that you can't share them with your loved ones, go out and meet new mums, enjoy your maternity leave, join baby clubs, etc.
I can totally relate to that feeling where you *know* so many other people have it much, much worse and on paper it looks like you've got it good, so why do you feel like this? Poor girl, I hope she starts to feel a bit brighter soon.

Reactions: 10
The post was a hard read BUT there are soooo many new mums out there who feel the same or worse because people like Lucie and her gang pray on other people's vulnerability to make themselves money. But they don't get to wallow in self pity surrounded by tons of free tit, they've gotta crack on and spend their Statutory Maternity Pay on whatever these mummy vloggers are flogging. They're desperately trying to keep up with the Jones' not realising the Jones' are as fake as their plants are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As much as I have sympathy for everyone coping with a new baby in these current times, it must be incredibly hard and stressful but I would feel more for Lucie if she hadn't splashed endless photos of herself on the beach and out and about at every opportunity over the summer, last suppers before tier restrictions came into place, baby showers, sending her son to school and football training when she has flu-like symptoms.

I know she doesn't like to follow the news because it brings her down but if only more people would had taken it seriously rather than complaining that lockdowns are killing the vibe then our hospitals wouldn't be choker, we wouldn't have to be opening temporary morgues and our kids would be in school and baby groups could be open.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As much as I have sympathy for everyone coping with a new baby in these current times, it must be incredibly hard and stressful but I would feel more for Lucie if she hadn't splashed endless photos of herself on the beach and out and about at every opportunity over the summer, last suppers before tier restrictions came into place, baby showers, sending her son to school and football training when she has flu-like symptoms.

I know she doesn't like to follow the news because it brings her down but if only more people would had taken it seriously rather than complaining that lockdowns are killing the vibe then our hospitals wouldn't be choker, we wouldn't have to be opening temporary morgues and our kids would be in school and baby groups could be open.
True to a certain degree, but she's not responsible for the deaths of thousands of people - the blame lies with the government and them dragging their feet with closing the borders, mass testing, opening pubs, encouraging eating out, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s clearly having a serious postnatal health issue so what she did over the summer feels irrelevant.

Reactions: 5
I feel really bad for her.. no matter what she did or didn’t do over the summer she shouldn’t have to be going through this

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her kid has gone back to school. I’m confused, how is that when she’s at home and not a key worker??

Reactions: 2
Her kid has gone back to school. I’m confused, how is that when she’s at home and not a key worker??
it Might be the case that only one parent needs to be a key worker.. it is in our school for instance

btw I don’t agree with this at all. If one parent is at home then so should the child. In Lucie’s case though she might need that to help with her mental health issues... even if it is only for a couple of days a week to help ease the pressure

Total speculation but he may have an EHCP due to being deaf. He may well not need one also but that could be why he has an automatic place.

Or if she is suggesting with PND. I am all for keeping kids out of school as much as possible to free up the space for kids who really need it (her pal Sarah from This mama life for example) but in this case school probably is the best place for Harry and Lucie. Just so long as she takes note of the rules and doesn't go swanning all over the place putting the children of true keyworkers and the staff at risk.

The prices on her fellas Depop! 😳
Is that how much they’re spending on designer clothes whilst raking in all the freebies and flogging via #aff links!?

Read the room, Lucie! People are struggling right now! Your followers are new mums, school mums, “normal” people with “normal” struggles. Please don’t try to sell us your hubby’s old clothes at £200 a pop!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.