Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when people who love in the same town comment!!! Do you have any insider gossip??

Moaning again does she think shes the only pregnant lady with nearly a full term baby in her belly!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Moaning again does she think shes the only pregnant lady with nearly a full term baby in her belly!! 🙄🙄
This pissed me off so much. I had a c section on Friday and I would much rather still be pregnant right now rather than bleeding, leaking milk and having a newborn constantly laying on me. She doesn’t realise how good she’s got it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This pissed me off so much. I had a c section on Friday and I would much rather still be pregnant right now rather than bleeding, leaking milk and having a newborn constantly laying on me. She doesn’t realise how good she’s got it!
I promise you, the best thing you can possibly do, right now, is to buy yourself a portable air conditioner. Congratulations <3

Reactions: 3
She’s gotta look on point for the birthing video and photos that she’ll be cashing in on with a bunch of ads, right?

Hair ✔
nails ✔
lashes ✔
leathery burnt to a crisp tanned skin ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice eyelash extensions. She really is putting a big middle finger to the ‘rules’ isn’t she. Like, she can do whatever the F she wants.
Maybe get some botox, Luce. Those lines on your mingin' freckly sun-fried forehead aren't looking too hot!

"I never ever treat myself to new nails". Boo-bleeping-hoo, what a sacrifice you're making not getting your nails done. Poor thing.

Reactions: 6
She’s gotta look on point for the birthing video and photos that she’ll be cashing in on with a bunch of ads, right?

Hair ✔
nails ✔
lashes ✔
leathery burnt to a crisp tanned skin ✔
I say it everytime
That skin is not cute or freckly!
It is very very sun damaged and pigmented

• Sick
Reactions: 7
We get it, you went on a trek with G Fletcher!!! You don’t need to remind us weekly

Reactions: 13
I promise you, the best thing you can possibly do, right now, is to buy yourself a portable air conditioner. Congratulations <3
Thank you! It’s cooled down here now thank goodness, I’m actually wearing clothes for the first time since leaving hospital 😂

Why does this woman insist on using so many goddamned filters? She looks awful!

Reactions: 3
Thank you! It’s cooled down here now thank goodness, I’m actually wearing clothes for the first time since leaving hospital 😂

Why does this woman insist on using so many goddamned filters? She looks awful!
She looks ever so old and haggered
Find it so funny how they think they look marvellous when in reality she looks old and so badly skin damaged
Think that’s why they use the filters so much
Not to derail but #dropthefilter on insta is trending and it’s about the massive changes these filters do to your face

Reactions: 4
I always thought she was naturally pretty when she first started but it seems she’s gone down the route they all do fake tan, nails over done hair, I just don’t get it! She used to seem so much more natural back then!

Reactions: 1
This is so 😬. Would rather my baby was fed sausage and chips with bleeping salt and vinegar and all the sugary crappy ketchup than never fed at all. Dreadful comparison. And I have both formula fed and breastfed. No one should judge, ever. Not your baby/boobs/life? Not your problem.
Not your baby /breast not your problem - yes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.