Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’ll be gutted she bought that way over priced changing mat now Aldi are selling the exact same style with rainbows too and only a tenner .. nicer imo too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's still having a baby shower with all these different friends. 🤦‍♀️ Seems very risky to me and probably not allowed anyway.

Reactions: 9
Surely the baby shower post is classed as an AD if you are tagging the company?!?!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's still having a baby shower with all these different friends. 🤦‍♀️ Seems very risky to me and probably not allowed anyway.
Yeah you’re still not supposed to mix with loads of households but everyone seems to of forgotten about it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Lara Jarvis posted a socially distanced photo of the baby shower but EVERYONE else has posted photos posing next to each other, hugging etc.

So stupid and selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sure it will all be worth it once she’s giving birth alone and not allowed to see anyone with a newborn ... 🙊

• Haha
Completely irresponsible for influencers to be breaking the rules in such a visible way - must have been 20 different households there...

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Lara Jarvis posted a socially distanced photo of the baby shower but EVERYONE else has posted photos posing next to each other, hugging etc.

So stupid and selfish.
Lara, who has said in her vlogs that she has found it too difficult to do a food shop as its made her anxious, but when its a big influencer get together she is fine with that?!

Makes me really annoyed. If you want to break the rules that's fine, millions of people are, but don't play the card that you are so anxious about going out or pull the sympathy card that you will be giving birth with only one birthing partner, you cant work from home properly because your children are there....its ridiculous. They all have something to moan about with the situation but they are contributing the the problem, all for the sake of some insta pictures.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What do you mean?
I mean once all these numpties have finished mingling with every Tom dick and Harry will she still be so happy when they’ve contributed to causing a second lockdown and she can’t see anyone or have her husband stay at the hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she always at the hairdresser?

She suited being a red head much more. Are stripey highlights in again? Thought we’d left them in the early 2000s. 🤔

• Haha
Why is she always at the hairdresser?

She suited being a red head much more. Are stripey highlights in again? Thought we’d left them in the early 2000s. 🤔
"Rachel highlights"?? Take it she means Rachel from Friends, but those blonde front pieces have a significant whiff of Ginger Spice about them imo.

• Haha
Just why?
What an awfull picture
Why the constant need to place hand like that
We know your bleeping preggo love you bang on about it all day and every pic on your grid is your bump!!
Why just why!!??
🤣 she also hashtags how many weeks she is and pregnancy related tags even if the photo has nothing to do with the bump/baby! She really is milking this pregnancy for all it’s worth! Can’t wait for him to arrive .. 🥱

Oh poor Lucie doesn’t know how to parent in the rain. Good luck having a newborn and Harry during Autumn/Winter!

Also, we know that photo was just to show off her new Mercedes 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.