Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She could never volunteer anywhere as she is laser focused on only one person(herself). Her wee world seems to be very narrow.
Anyhow she couldn’t cope with being away from her cameras & mirrors.
Don't forget she couldn't be away from mia, she'd spiral from separation anxiety and so would lauren 😅 how would they both cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

shh77

VIP Member
Happy Birthday to our narcissistic, hypochondriac Queen! 👑
Hope she treated herself to a brand new bottle of SunSilk today! 😂

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
I’m quite sure she is actually shocked at how she looks in the natural light of day. Doll, you can’t be made up with your layers of ‘natural makeup’, spidery lashes and ring light in your curated Lightroom 24/7!

• Haha

marthamartyr

I still stand by that I do not give a shit if people don’t have kids or not. But she literally has nothing else going on besides staring at her face all day and comparing to old photos. So many childless people have fulfilling, rich lives. Lauren is not one of them.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
In all seriousness?! Has this chick got a job?!

Surely her bloke is beyond sick of her sitting around all day?! SURELY.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I couldn't sit through her stories.

I don't know if I believe those red lights.actually work. I would also worry about buying an electrical appliance from Shein as you don't know if it meets Australian standards.
Omg me neither! Skippity skip! God she’s painful! Dreadful woman 🫠🫠
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
---
Omg me neither! Skippity skip! God she’s painful! Dreadful woman 🫠🫠
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
IMG_1111.jpeg

Last edited:

kmartplate

VIP Member
What a weird thing to say! I mean, think it sure, but why would she think that that is appropriate to actually post? Does she realise she doesn’t have to vlog every thought?

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The hair washing routine is whack! Just wash your hair whenever you feel like it needs to be! When you don't go out, or have a job why do you need a routine 😂 she has too much time to obsess over small things.
That's what I was thinking. She could quite easily get away with washing her once week.

She has said before she is only keeping the boobs because she likes how they look naked.
based on her introverted personality, i'd say she spends more time covered up. not exactly an exhibitionist. she just needs to get rid of them. probably due for them to be redone soon anyways.
I think it's Reece who likes the boobs.

shh77

VIP Member
Aaaaaand NOW we’re back on “boob chat”! 🤦🏼‍♀️
God what’s next? “Chai chat”? “Protein yoghurt chat”? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
Yes I was confused watching this as I assumed she was definitely using drive through, I mean surely she is? That is just the lamest story and not at all worth sharing and absolutely not the big deal or embarrassing or awkward or anything that she seems to think it is.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I can't believe she filmed this whole ordeal from getting up whinging going to the gym, at the gym going home.. more whinging.. she is so privileged to be at home if getting up so early if going negatively impact your sleep then have a whole snowball effect on the rest of the day pick a time that suit you better don't do some just for content.. it would be different if it ended up being a positive experience but from the beginning she anticipated to be something negative.. and you don't become a morning person over night.. 🙄

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Yet another riveting recommendation from the world’s most boring influencer.
Honeydew is where it’s at guys, iF yOu hAveN’t hAd hOneYdEw yOu’aRe miSsiNg oUt

Yeah I’m pretty sure there are worse things to miss out on 🥱
Quick everyone go and buy honeydew

Interesting that she can't even do her own shopping and does click and collect. I don't like people picking out my fruit and veg. I need to do it myself.

shh77

VIP Member
I can't tell if this thread is turning me off her or if it's her content.

A whole heap of stories on eating habits when exercising...
She is someone I DEFINITELY do not need 179764 stories on “intuitive eating” from! 🥴🥴🫠

“I get fries from Maccas for lunch, I love the drive, I love getting out of the house *insert the world’s most irritating laugh*)
…..so go out and get a real job then dumb dumb 🙄🙄

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

Her latest post on instagram talking about how she shows Reese old photos of herself with lip filler and says to him “you have to admit that looks better”
Like I KNEW how self obsessed she was on socials hut I thought mayyyyybe it’s different behind closed doors. Nope, appears she’s just as vain.

• Sick
  • Haha