Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna see their gaff
It’s public information dw - it’s in Richmond - I’m sure the address is on his Companies House somewhere as a correspondence address. Looks interesting on google maps 👀👀👀
---
No! I’m assuming this is via companies house? We have to be careful what we post here but I’m guessing it’s nothing to write home about? 👀

Tbh they’re playing silly games with the content they create then I assume retreating back to the ends every night, obvs wouldn’t wish this upon anyone but it’s inevitable that they’re gonna get robbed. She was showing off some ghost immobiliser on tiktok and I just thought you moron anyone with a brain would rather they just took the car than know in advance that they’ve got to terrify you into disclosing how to start it?? 🤡
It’s on Companies House so it’s in the public domain. I won’t post on here for that reason as you can find it yourself but yeh nothing like what they portray 😂
Is that even their car do we think?? Or are they renting it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is that even their car do we think?? Or are they renting it?
Agreed it’s doubtful it’s theirs, at best it’ll be a lease through the company but you have to wonder if they have 2 brain cells between them. It must be so anxiety inducing not only living such a massive lie but also having ur financial affairs in such a state. Fancy setting yourself up to get robbed when you actually have very little 🤡

I can’t remember what his name was on CH as iirc it wasn’t quite as what he shares online? Do you mind sharing that please and I’ll take a look? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
What about when they went to buy a private jet and said their budget was £100m 🤣🤣🤣 I’m intrigued to see where they live!

• Haha
If you look up “love luxury Knightsbridge ltd” and click companies house beta and scroll it’s one of the most recent filings.

Only a few properties have sold on that street in the past few years and they vary significantly in composition, I’d guess unless it’s extended it’ll be around the ~£600k mark but that’ll be driven by location, it’s a v normal suburban London family home. They defs shouldn’t be embarrassing themselves talking about private jets and islands 😂

Agreed it’s doubtful it’s theirs, at best it’ll be a lease through the company but you have to wonder if they have 2 brain cells between them. It must be so anxiety inducing not only living such a massive lie but also having ur financial affairs in such a state. Fancy setting yourself up to get robbed when you actually have very little 🤡

I can’t remember what his name was on CH as iirc it wasn’t quite as what he shares online? Do you mind sharing that please and I’ll take a look? 🙏🏻
If you look up Abraham Holdings Ltd I think he’s an officer on there, that should take you to him and his info!
---
If you look up “love luxury Knightsbridge ltd” and click companies house beta and scroll it’s one of the most recent filings.

Only a few properties have sold on that street in the past few years and they vary significantly in composition, I’d guess unless it’s extended it’ll be around the ~£600k mark but that’ll be driven by location, it’s a v normal suburban London family home. They defs shouldn’t be embarrassing themselves talking about private jets and islands 😂
It’s too much 😂😂 clearly just asked for a tour or a look around 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s too much 😂😂 clearly just asked for a tour or a look around 😂
Even for viewing a normal house they qualify that you’re in a position to buy. In order to view pictures/floor plans for more expensive houses they qualify you, and I’ve even read that to view Lisa Vanderpump’s home you have to pay a $65k deposit on a house in the low tens of mils. There’s absolutely no way they’ve even spoken to anyone about this else so many chancers would use that as a free experience.

If they’d just pitched themselves as a v aspirational working class family who want to be the first gen to succeed financially/build intergenerational wealth I’d have v little to say and would probably be rooting for them tbh? And you see glimmers of that humanity eg the wife’s sad interview about her childhood, the wife’s aspirations to send that little girl to a good school. But the billionaire tit is scammy and misleading as it lulls buyers into a false sense of security and then there’s an entire think piece that could be written on the morality of being a billionaire.

Reactions: 6
Even for viewing a normal house they qualify that you’re in a position to buy. In order to view pictures/floor plans for more expensive houses they qualify you, and I’ve even read that to view Lisa Vanderpump’s home you have to pay a $65k deposit on a house in the low tens of mils. There’s absolutely no way they’ve even spoken to anyone about this else so many chancers would use that as a free experience.

If they’d just pitched themselves as a v aspirational working class family who want to be the first gen to succeed financially/build intergenerational wealth I’d have v little to say and would probably be rooting for them tbh? And you see glimmers of that humanity eg the wife’s sad interview about her childhood, the wife’s aspirations to send that little girl to a good school. But the billionaire tit is scammy and misleading as it lulls buyers into a false sense of security and then there’s an entire think piece that could be written on the morality of being a billionaire.
Ah sorry I was talking about the private jet (as in they clearly just asked to be shown around it etc) 😂 but you’re completely right on the housing point and absolutely spot on about how they’ve decided to falsely portray themselves. Mooruca Salt is going to be so embarrassed when she’s older watching these videos back!!

Just saw their TikTok where it says Emily was born in 1977 and Moo in 2010, making her 12 or 13. So shocked, thought she was aged 8-9 based on the way she acts, so immature for a 12-13 year old. Or are they lying to up engagement? Most of the comments are about being surprised about her age

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just saw their TikTok where it says Emily was born in 1977 and Moo in 2010, making her 12 or 13. So shocked, thought she was aged 8-9 based on the way she acts, so immature for a 12-13 year old. Or are they lying to up engagement? Most of the comments are about being surprised about her age
She looks like a baby!!!!!!! She looks and behaves like kids in primary!!!! No way she is 12/13!! I have nephews and nieces around this age and no way do any of them behave or talk like she does!

you have to be 13 to have a social media account on most platforms. I suspect that’s why they’ve said that! She’s definitely not 12/13 and has her own account on instagram/tiktok etc.

you have to be 13 to have a social media account on most platforms. I suspect that’s why they’ve said that! She’s definitely not 12/13 and has her own account on instagram/tiktok etc.
the bio of her accounts say it’s managed by her parents though

Her latest podcast pretty much confirms that Moo isn’t Adam’s biological kid (as someone else mentioned her earlier). So

Why are they lying and saying that dubai apartment tour is rheir own when its not? She got it for free to advertise

Reactions: 4
I’ve just googled their address as publicly displayed on companies house. It’s an ex council type house in Richmond 🤣. They are so full of shite.

• Wow
  • Haha
They will say it’s not their house and come up with some bs excuse as to why that address is on there