Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping autumn leaf.. 🙄 #obsesssssed

and ENOUGH about that Nasty Gal edit, you’d swear she designed the clothes and made them by hand herself, she literally picked stuff she liked! I have stuff in my saved items on ASOS where’s my edit😑
She loves autumn ! Did she mention she loves autumn😂😂😂she will be mortified by the crappy leaf in 2 years time when she grows up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bleeping autumn leaf.. 🙄 #obsesssssed

and ENOUGH about that Nasty Gal edit, you’d swear she designed the clothes and made them by hand herself, she literally picked stuff she liked! I have stuff in my saved items on ASOS where’s my edit😑
Haha priceless. Lauren will spin the Nasty Girl edit to have as many people as possible believe she designed them. I’m sure a poor Vietnamese child garment worker was the one who put the real work into complacent Lauren’s edit.
As for the leaf - well, how original.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really aligns herself with some low end brands, Nasty Gal and Primark.

Now I get that primark serves a purpose, but I don’t shop there and haven’t done in years. I don’t like spending money on clothes that aren’t well cut and won’t wash well, no matter how cheap they are.

Nasty Gal (boohoo) are morally bankrupt and their clothes are complete tatt. I got suckered in once but returned every item and would never dream of ordering from them again.

It’s just all a bit grim.

Reactions: 4
But I don’t think she actually shops there . She then will post her Gucci “ treats “ to herself and actually wears very high end! I think she will work with nasty gal and primary but to wear she wears more high end ! Fake as can be ..

She’s a dope can’t stand her... does she even have a proper jobs she’s as thinaswell no shape to her... super value giving her gifts now another shop I’ll be not going too it’s disgusting lol boils my blood

She’s a dope can’t stand her... does she even have a proper jobs she’s as thinaswell no shape to her... super value giving her gifts now another shop I’ll be not going too it’s disgusting lol boils my blood
No wonder her Dad owns Supervalu in Stradbally

It’s all about the autumn vibes with her vomit I don’t even care her head is bigger than her child’s body

Reactions: 1
This one is disgusting and faults money all over insta now getting her Hair done... she’s a free loader

Flaunts typo there

This one is disgusting and faults money all over insta now getting her Hair done... she’s a free loader

Flaunts typo there
I know, it’s unreal. And you wonder if these business’ have any pride in themselves. I’ve just started my own little side gig and I’d rather shut it down than rely on these influencers flogging to those who can’t afford to spend hundreds of pounds in a salon. Selling a fantasy is so manipulative.

It’s disgusting actually most of them have gone quiet Cus they know themselves... I can’t stand bloggers makes my blood boil

Reactions: 1
And her brows OMG lol they are awful
The brows are scary, at least you can get away with it at Halloween, as if they were for a costume of a Yeti or something. They dominate her whole face. As for the grooming on that poor dog, it looks like Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees. She overdoes EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 2
The eyebrows baffle me! Why someone would pay to have their brows done like that is just beyond me. 🤯

Her eyebrows are offensive, they're so gross and someone said on here about her massive head on a child's body, I've always thought there's something really odd about her and that's it. She's got a pretty face but her eyes are so soulless

I just can't understand why she gets so much free stuff!
And so much free food 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.