Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that she’s outside of that Dublin crowd. She could really take advantage of not going down the same route as the others and be a bit more unique in her product choices. She has the power to do that with a seemingly massive and loyal following. There’s a laziness to these girls, they don’t focus on any sort of sustainability to drive away from fast fashion but just stick to the reliable pay check from BooHoo/Nasty Gal et al. At least Louise Cooney tries.
Yes I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and see if she changes her content after things ease worldwide. I would be much more interested in travel adventures then the usual freebies. Maybe she would have been better off living in Cork over Dublin so she didn’t get sucked in by the clones.

Reactions: 2
Kinda stopped looking at Love Lauren’s page for a bit and it came up on the grid there today that she has a Cavapoo! A designer dog! What a selfish tit! That dog going to be cooped up in her small apartment in Northwood and literally just bought for the GRAM! When are people going to realise that all these designer dogs are the result of puppy farming and abuse, stolen pets from loving families and that they are contributing to the problem! I’m not a fan of Terrie McEvoy but by God at least she has more sense to adopt and not shop! Lauren Arthurs truly is a moron after this!

Reactions: 13
Kinda stopped looking at Love Lauren’s page for a bit and it came up on the grid there today that she has a Cavapoo! A designer dog! What a selfish tit! That dog going to be cooped up in her small apartment in Northwood and literally just bought for the GRAM! When are people going to realise that all these designer dogs are the result of puppy farming and abuse, stolen pets from loving families and that they are contributing to the problem! I’m not a fan of Terrie McEvoy but by God at least she has more sense to adopt and not shop! Lauren Arthurs truly is a moron after this!
Ugh, surprise surprise Lauren wouldn’t associate herself with a mutt. She would try and fit an Andalusian horse in her flat if it suited her image. At least the poor dog will be getting plenty of exercise at the rate Lauren walls the legs off herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another gobshite getting a dog during the pandemic that will be dropped as soon as they can to travelling again.

Ugh, surprise surprise Lauren wouldn’t associate herself with a mutt. She would try and fit an Andalusian horse in her flat if it suited her image. At least the poor dog will be getting plenty of exercise at the rate Lauren walls the legs off herself.
Technically it actually is a mutt because it's bred by crossing two different breeds.

Reactions: 8
Technically it actually is a mutt because it's bred by crossing two different breeds.
Well it’s one of the most fashionable mutts around at the moment! Can’t say I’m disappointed in her! She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 5
Lauren Arthurs is a dose....a pure dose

Yes I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and see if she changes her content after things ease worldwide. I would be much more interested in travel adventures then the usual freebies. Maybe she would have been better off living in Cork over Dublin so she didn’t get sucked in by the clones.
Lauren Arthurs is a dose....a pure dose

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well it’s one of the most fashionable mutts around at the moment! Can’t say I’m disappointed in her! She’s an idiot!
How come noone was as bothered by Kaelin fox getting her dog and now copped up in an apartment and city?!

How come noone was as bothered by Kaelin fox getting her dog and now copped up in an apartment and city?!
I was, I hate all of them getting these dogs for the insta likes and keeping them locked in an apartment. Also hate that she drags the poor dog out in 30+ degree heat!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone but Helena Fox is bothered by anything Kaelin does. She doesn’t register on anyone’s radar 🤣 however that dog is clearly gonna a lot bigger not fair to have him cooped up where he can’t go on the couch or run around properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thread is about Lauren, not the Foxes! I have issues with that too! The only thing is New York is an extremely dog friendly city. You can go fine dining and bring your dog, go to bars and bring your dog. Different story here. But let’s be honest these dogs are for the Gram and nothing more!

Reactions: 7
Looks like an expensive dog would she not adopt
The dog shelters can be VERY picky with who they let adopt like if you work during the day (unless you're Susanne Jackson etc. who are always travelling yet are allowed to adopt) They wouldn't let us adopt a dog because we both worked full time so we waited two years to find a reputable ikc recommended breeder who still checks in on the puppies now over a year later. But I highly doubt all of these Influencers who have gotten designer dogs recently put any research into who they bought from, or any thought into what they will do with the dog when they start going off on their travels again.

Ok what's with the stupid bucket hats in every photo? Is she trying to dress like part of the Kevin & Perry Go Large cast? Why are these a thing again???

And still advertising Nasty Gal after everything that has come out about them? No morals at all

I'm disgusted at Village Vets using all of these Influencers who got dogs for the gram for advertising. I know which vet I'll never be going to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The dog shelters can be VERY picky with who they let adopt like if you work during the day (unless you're Susanne Jackson etc. who are always travelling yet are allowed to adopt) They wouldn't let us adopt a dog because we both worked full time so we waited two years to find a reputable ikc recommended breeder who still checks in on the puppies now over a year later. But I highly doubt all of these Influencers who have gotten designer dogs recently put any research into who they bought from, or any thought into what they will do with the dog when they start going off on their travels again.
Most normal people work 9 to 5 and have some sort of pet. I understand and appreciate the point of that criteria, but that's harsh. People can't afford to keep a dog if they don't work/ afford their own lives.

If you work 9-5 it is not fair to leave a dog for that length of time plus it's selfish

Reactions: 3
If you work 9-5 it is not fair to leave a dog for that length of time plus it's selfish
I work 9-5 and our dog goes to doggy daycare or has a dog walker when we aren't wfh and he's the happiest dog ever. We wanted to adopt an older dog but they said no and she was still in the shelter like 3 months later!

Reactions: 4
My dog is rarely ever alone and has another dog as a friend too in the house so not lonely. My point is this doesn't apply to most people with dogs. Many are left alone. Especially in rural areas. We can't pretend that's not the case.

Reactions: 1
My dog is rarely ever alone and has another dog as a friend too in the house so not lonely. My point is this doesn't apply to most people with dogs. Many are left alone. Especially in rural areas. We can't pretend that's not the case.
It's also good for then to have some alone time. Our doggy day care takes dogs a max of 3 days a week because they need to learn to be alone sometimes too or when it does happen they will be so depressed. Like the dogs these Influencers have gotten or people who got a dog to entertain them durong lockdown, as soon as things go back to semi normal and people to back to work the dogs are going to be so confused because they have never really been alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.